X Factor 2011 Megathread

Good on her for quitting,hope louis does the same.

Now Louis will be left with just the skinny bloke to use as a laughing stock.

I just think that for her to quite now - i am guessing she had already been chosen for final 4, so went through judges houses-- therefore wasting a space of someone else who may have had a chance of being in the final 4 (i was gutted that Chrissie got left out of the final 8 for the overs and also the 31 yr old mum).

if the quiet little irish girl doesnt win i'll eat my hard hat!

Im with you on that.

I hope she doesnt win as in my opinion there are others that are better than she is

I hope she doesnt win as in my opinion there are others that are better than she is

who do you like more? i think she has a really unique voice

So did Diana Vickers but she was soon caught out when it came to singing different styles of songs. I prefer the young black lass that smashed Survivor at the start of yesterdays episode. I don't think we have seen enough of most of them yet though.

Dont see what all the fuss is about 'the young irish girl'

She's not unique at all, she's copying ellie goulding and she also reminds me of diana vickers.

Im undecided whether a lot of what the judges say is scripted. Such as 'right its time to make a decsion' Is this all for the cameras?

I like The Keys, Micha (the black girl who sang Survivor as someone else mentioned), and there is one of the overs women that i like - samantha I think her name is - she is the bigger girl who made the comments about her size on her first audition.

I do think my opinions will change after judges houses as they usually do - as we havent seen enough of each act to know properly who is good and who is one trick pony.

I do like Janet (Irish girl) but dont think she is the best - she reminds me of Diana Vickers (who i actually liked)....i do think she wont be able to sing certain types of song which could be her downfall in the lives (if she gets there which i am sure she will)

Im undecided whether a lot of what the judges say is scripted. Such as 'right its time to make a decsion' Is this all for the cameras?

It's all scripted. Before every act the judges get a run down on who is coming out and what sort of things they should say. It makes me laugh how Louis 'knows' every person that auditioned before "Ohh you're <insert name here>. Didn't you audition back in 2007 and get to bootcamp?".

Notice how Gary Barlow wasn't shown getting up on stage and rummaging through that woman's (the one who the producers badgered into coming back for a 4th time even though her friends and family said it wasn't right), bag the other day.