X Factor 2011 Megathread

That's a bit strong!

She was cack, just shows you how fame and money changes a person, for the worse!

She was cack, just shows you how fame and money changes a person, for the worse!

She was cack for speaking the truth? She wasn't there to be a mentor. If she had been, i believe she wouldn't have let any of the girls sing what they did.

I thought she did a pretty good job, and she did it without any silly Americanisms as well.

She was cack for speaking the truth? She wasn't there to be a mentor. If she had been, i believe she wouldn't have let any of the girls sing what they did.

I thought she did a pretty good job, and she did it without any silly Americanisms as well.

I thought she was ott and annoying. If were going to speak the truth the whole show this year is cack, not a patch on us version.

not as good as previous years if you ask me , but some how still keeps me fixed to the tv every weekend haha...

not sure who to win though?

The Risk - Something dodgy went on there with that guy leaving, he looked very distraught for someone who 'wanted' to leave!

Worst performance they've given, and the key was dropped too much from the original. 4/10

Johnnie His best performance, can sing but a weird voice and not sure if i could listen to many of his songs, certainly not an album. 7/10

Sophie I really like this girl, but she's so forgettable. Song choices need to be spiced up or she'll be gone. 5/10

Misha No doubt she can sing, and is probably the strongest singer in the competition, but...didn't like last nights carve up off Tainted Love. 5/10.

Little Mix They're best performance, not the best looking girl group ever, but doing ok. 7/10

Janet The little girl lost look is wearing very very thin now, predictable and boring Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz... 2/10

Frankie Never going to be a rock singer while he's got a hole in his anorak! Weak voice but probably his best performance, which in't saying much! 5/10

Kitty Got a face you wouldn't get tired of slapping, don't like the girl, don't like her weird attitude but...performance of the night 9/10!

Marcus Delivers every week! Consistant, contender! 8/10

Craig He has an ok voice but not my cuppa, not someone the teeny's are gonna plaster their walls with either! 6/10

Time up Janet! But as usual, the good old dumb British public will fall for her sad look and think awwww, and keep her in to bore us again next week!

I think it will be the risk and sophie in bottom two, mind wouldn't suprise me if kitty is there again.

I think Kitty did more than enough to go through this week. I don't know who, or why, anyone is voting to keep Frankie in. I can't stick the lad. I think he is vile.

I think Kitty did more than enough to go through this week. I don't know who, or why, anyone is voting to keep Frankie in. I can't stick the lad. I think he is vile.

she did more than enough last week but didn't stop people not picking phone up for her. I like frankie. I much prefer him to boring janet.

But it's a singing competition and Frankie can't sing. The moment he needs to change note his backing singers come in to bail him out.

But it's a singing competition and Frankie can't sing. The moment he needs to change note his backing singers come in to bail him out.

I dont think he should win but he should stay over janet and the risk. Although I don't really care who wins this year as from what I have seen they are all rubbish!