X Factor 2011 Megathread

i like kitty the nutjob - she'll make good tv, but the tabs will crucify her, there must be some stories about her if she's half as deranged as she looks.

She is annoying and although she can sing she also likes to shout through songs too, and she is OTT and has been from the start....signing autographs after her audition!! get real

i have just watched the x factor today and think their is so much talent this year

especially the groups and female singers.its going to be hard to predict a winner.has anyone else got a view.

i have just watched the x factor today and think their is so much talent this year

especially the groups and female singers.its going to be hard to predict a winner.has anyone else got a view.

Thought the groups were rubbish, blond girl with pink lips, girl that sang Christina’s Beautiful, boy with six girl’s names on his arse and the girl that jumped in the pool were good. One of them to win.

the little irish girl has got to win it!

I agree.:)

I picked her to win from the start,but i picked diane vickers when i first saw her, and after a while she started getting on my nerves,think janet could do the same.

I picked her to win from the start,but i picked diane vickers when i first saw her, and after a while she started getting on my nerves,think janet could do the same.

Totally agree, a bit one dimensional. That innocent preppy voice will eventually do my nut in!

The only real singer that stood out for me was the coloured girl in the under 25's catergory.

As for the over 25's...forget it Louis!

i was wondering what happened to the boy in the early auditions who sang a kings of leon number .the one who had been in care most of his life.he got a standing ovasion. i thought he was really good but havnt seen him since.

i was wondering what happened to the boy in the early auditions who sang a kings of leon number .the one who had been in care most of his life.he got a standing ovasion. i thought he was really good but havnt seen him since.

I think you mean Marcel. He didn't get through!! I thought he was good

thanks it was i remember the name now.his performance was so moving --it seems unfair he didnt get through.

Janet Devlin (the Irish girl), is no better than Diane Vickers was. That means 'if' she wins, the program has taken a step back and the UK is running out of talent. Personally, i think she will become unstuck very quickly due to not being able to sing anything other than folk.

I agree with BC on the black girl (Misha), in the under 25 category. I think she will be a real strong contender. Her range is awesome and she does a pretty decent rap. Not to mention writing her own lyrics.

Although i am not happy with the cash cows, sorry, manufactured groups. I think one of them sounded really good last night (i can't be bothered even looking their names up). My problem with these groups is that they are just reverting X-Factor back to Pop Stars the Rivals. It's almost as if Simon Cowell has issued orders to create a winner with the potential to earn him a couple of million.