X Factor 2011 Megathread

Vanity sizing makes us all think we're slimmer than we are, high street clothes are slowly getting bigger, I've apparently gone up only 1 size in clothes in the last few years, but I've gained about 4 stone.

Look at wedding dresses, REAL sizes, a 14 has a 28" waist, but Primark jeans in a 14 are about 38"? Modern women have gotten fat, its true. Shops make the clothes bigger so we don't realise, but we have.

Its not body dismorphia if you're genuinely size 14 in Primark clothes and have about a 38" waist, you're not slim.

If you're size 8, looking in the mirror seeing a big fat monster, yet still fitting into size 8 clothes and are offended by this, then you're just an idiot, IMO IMO IMO.

Do just let me clarify, if someone fits into size 8 jeans but thinks they are fat they are in idiot?

Its not body dismorphia if you're genuinely size 14 in Primark clothes and have about a 38" waist, you're not slim.

If you're size 8, looking in the mirror seeing a big fat monster, yet still fitting into size 8 clothes and are offended by this, then you're just an idiot, IMO IMO IMO.

That's a good point.

Size 14 isnt fat in my opinion. I wouldnt dare sit on here and call you fat and ugly but it seems alright for other people to call it someone else. What if a teenager reads your '14 is fat' comment? Think about it! Jesus!

The thing with me is you could, I've accepted it as the truth and I don't care.

Do just let me clarify, if someone fits into size 8 jeans but thinks they are fat they are in idiot?

If they are offended by me saying size 14 is fat too, then yes.

They would be daft to blame anyone else for their image problem. The blame culture is one of the main problems with this country. No one ever takes responsibility for anything themselves, it's always someone elses fault.

They would be daft to blame anyone else for their image problem. The blame culture is one of the main problems with this country. No one ever takes responsibility for anything themselves, it's always someone elses fault.

The triggers are to blame actually in many cases.

The thing with me is you could, I've accepted it as the truth and I don't care.

But some people do. So be more sensitive and read and take in what ive said in previous posts.

The triggers are to blame actually in many cases.

Yes just as I thought. It's not their fault, it's someone elses. Typical.

Yes just as I thought. It's not their fault, it's someone elses. Typical.

Are you really this uneducated or just pretending?

I'm a size 12 bulimic (not that I make myself sick...apparently you don't need to to qualify :roll: ), and whilst I'm not hugely offended by your remark but it does stir up a lot of my trigger feelings reading things like this if I'm honest. So does this me an idiot? This just goes to bloody show what I've always known-if I had a physical injury people would be sympathetic. As what I have is invisible then my feelings are obviously idiotic? I'm not sure people understand the full potential of fat "jokes".

That doesnt answer my question