X Factor 2011 Megathread

As my nan always said

"If you can pinch an inch, ya fat"

I can pinch about 5 :)

But I also like those kinds of music apart from Hendrix. Just because I like Little Mix doesnt mean I dont appreciate good music.

Ha Ha! Sorry but it does!

Like.......anything!

There is only 2 kinds of music. Good music and crap music. Anything from the X Factor falls into the latter category!

I take it you've listened to everything the X Factor has had to offer in order for you to come to that conclusion. Otherwise it would be impossible for you to come to that conclusion.

Closet X Factor fan? ;)

They are no different to the Saturdays.

Just because you can sing live doesn't mean you are a breath of fresh air!.......or at least it shouldn't!

No it shouldn't, after all, when people go for auditions for bands like The Saturdays, standards must be pretty low if they put the band together out of 5 girls who can't sing live. Then again, its all about looks now isn't it?

Having helped with young women with body dysmophia these comments are actually a perfect trigger! Someone could be doing their hardest to recover, so avoiding buying magazines that focus on weight, avoiding thinsperational websites (go google this-its awful and we have been working for 12 years to get these stopped thankfully thy are now illegal!!) and generally avoiding dieting issues, they are browsing a forum about xfactor and see comments like this! This could send them back a step!

If any of you cant see that now ive explained then i would seriously worry what sort of person you are.

You're right. I have been trying to overcome my smoking/drug addiction, and after seeing Bonzo post, I am now back on the crack. How inconsiderate of him to have that avatar.

All because I came to a simple X Factor thread.

Ok, fair point.

But you also have to be totally blameless in the fact that you've never ridiculed anyone in your life.

Can you say that to be true?

If i ever have and didnt realise myself and someone pointed it out i would e very apologetic of it was something like body dysmophia for instance.

No it shouldn't, after all, when people go for auditions for bands like The Saturdays, standards must be pretty low if they put the band together out of 5 girls who can't sing live. Then again, its all about looks now isn't it?

I agree.

You only have to listen to JLS, they were on Children in Need i think and they were struggling big time.

The worst culprits for me are The Wanted, absolutely terrible! Couldn't hold a tune in a bucket!

I'm sorry that my word of choice happens to be 'fat'.

What should I use??

Larger? Curvy? Whats the PC term these days?

I take it you've listened to everything the X Factor has had to offer in order for you to come to that conclusion. Otherwise it would be impossible for you to come to that conclusion.

Closet X Factor fan? ;)

I don't have to listen to it all to make decision.

I think curvy is the term that fat girls in denial use.

Its not body dismorphia if you're genuinely size 14 in Primark clothes and have about a 38" waist, you're not slim.

If you're size 8, looking in the mirror seeing a big fat monster, yet still fitting into size 8 clothes and are offended by this, then you're just an idiot, IMO IMO IMO.

I don't have to listen to it all to make decision.

How much of the X Factor have you watched? Quite a bit from the sounds of it.