X Factor 2011 Megathread

:D

aw come on cheer up a little, its the internet, its not real.

The people reading it are real. MANY young girls suffer with weight issues and may come across this and yours and other peoples stupid comments and it maybe be a trigger to start with making themselves ill. Stop now.

Jebus Christ, you're going way too far now. Fair enough saying some of the other comments are not needed, but now you're saying that Leah isn't allowed to voice the opinion that she believes size 14 is fat?

I don't think it's fat either, but I don't see what's wrong with someone having that opinion.

You have got some serious issues.

She is allowed to say 'i think im fat' yes but not make a bold statement such as 'a size 14 is fat'

She is allowed to say 'i think im fat' yes but not make a bold statement such as 'a size 14 is fat'

Why not? How about if she said "size 30 is fat", would you allow that?

I think I'm fat, and I'm size 14 (vanity sizing) and nearly 12st, so generally, if anyone else is my size, I think they're fat too, my opinion

The people reading it are real. MANY young girls suffer with weight issues and may come across this and yours and other peoples stupid comments and it maybe be a trigger to start with making themselves ill. Stop now.

I doubt very much that comments on this forum will make any difference to any girl.

Now the glossy mags that they buy, or TV, clothes shows, the music industry in general might make an impact though.

If i was you i'd start your crusade at the top first.

Compare them to a girl group then yes.....Spice girls :gag:....The Saturdays - boring...as none of them can sing live. I think given the right kind of music they will go far. Its all personal choice at the end of the day Bonzo.

No one can deny that they all can sing. Just because its not your taste in music, doesnt mean they are crap.

They are no different to the Saturdays.

Just because you can sing live doesn't mean you are a breath of fresh air!.......or at least it shouldn't!

I doubt very much that comments on this forum will make any difference to any girl.

Now the glossy mags that they buy, or TV, clothes shows, the music industry in general might make an impact though.

If i was you i'd start your crusade at the top first.

Having helped with young women with body dysmophia these comments are actually a perfect trigger! Someone could be doing their hardest to recover, so avoiding buying magazines that focus on weight, avoiding thinsperational websites (go google this-its awful and we have been working for 12 years to get these stopped thankfully thy are now illegal!!) and generally avoiding dieting issues, they are browsing a forum about xfactor and see comments like this! This could send them back a step!

If any of you cant see that now ive explained then i would seriously worry what sort of person you are.

I think I'm fat, and I'm size 14 (vanity sizing) and nearly 12st, so generally, if anyone else is my size, I think they're fat too, my opinion

Nice, so very nice. Glad i dont know people like you.

like who though ?

Like.......anything!

There is only 2 kinds of music. Good music and crap music. Anything from the X Factor falls into the latter category!

Not that its not good to be fat, I quite like it, just because I described it as FAT - My description, my opinion, doesn't make it a bad thing, I'd rather be my size than skinny. You all just assumed I see it as a bad thing

Having helped with young women with body dysmophia these comments are actually a perfect trigger! Someone could be doing their hardest to recover, so avoiding buying magazines that focus on weight, avoiding thinsperational websites (go google this-its awful and we have been working for 12 years to get these stopped thankfully thy are now illegal!!) and generally avoiding dieting issues, they are browsing a forum about xfactor and see comments like this! This could send them back a step!

If any of you cant see that now ive explained then i would seriously worry what sort of person you are.

Ok, fair point.

But you also have to be totally blameless in the fact that you've never ridiculed anyone in your life.

Can you say that to be true?