X Factor 2011 Megathread

Quoting me and then commenting on defending them musically - i didn't. I was commenting on the fact that people on here need to grow up.

As for the comment i have made bold - why she she stop her dreams of doing what she wants. Maybe she didnt realise that people would be so rude as she is a size 12 - she isnt over weight at all but because she is slightly bigger that the rest of the girls she is seen as being fat by a number of people. Comments like that do hurt and do lead to health issues in many children who get called similar.

As for the comments generally on here about the music etc - if you don't like what XFactor produces each year why watch it? Its been running for long enough now that everyone knows the music that is produced etc....

i watch it purely for the entertainment value of the plebs who shed tears every year when their dream disapears when Simon confirms to them what everyone else knew but didnt like to say:- " your crap, go back to your day job".

its a well worked out idea/plan and a fantastic money maker, hes a genius, but please allow us to admire it for what it is, comedy entertainment, not a music programme for serious musicians.

i watch it purely for the entertainment value of the plebs who shed tears every year when their dream disapears when Simon confirms to them what everyone else knew but didnt like to say:- " your crap, go back to your day job".

its a well worked out idea/plan and a fantastic money maker, hes a genius, but please allow us to admire it for what it is, comedy entertainment, not a music programme for serious musicians.

home from school now.go and play with your toys.

home from school now.go and play with your toys.

ok will do Nanan. :D

its my genuine opinion. sorry it doesnt fit for you!

Edited by ChrisT70

ok will do Nanan. :D

its my genuine opinion. sorry it doesnt fit for you!

:mad::mad: :mad:

shame on you.

Just to confirm. Are we not allowed to say anything negative about anyone ever? Or is it just this ET girl because she cries?

I'm about the same size as her, and if I say I'm fat, I'll happily says shes fat too, size 14 is fat, I don't care what anyone says. Growing up in a family of size 6-8 women, being 'the fat un' taught me this. When you actually realise about vanity sizing it becomes worse, a size 14/16 should not be a 38" waist!!

If I was a genuine size 14, I'd be happy, damn you high street stores. I'm actually probably a size 20 without vanity sizing!

Just to confirm. Are we not allowed to say anything negative about anyone ever? Or is it just this ET girl because she cries?

:D

this is turning into a classic thread. the internet is definately "one size doesnt fit all" :)

this thread should now be on general discussions.

i know a few posters who would be bursting to comment. :rant:

I'm about the same size as her, and if I say I'm fat, I'll happily says shes fat too, size 14 is fat, I don't care what anyone says. Growing up in a family of size 6-8 women, being 'the fat un' taught me this. When you actually realise about vanity sizing it becomes worse, a size 14/16 should not be a 38" waist!!

If I was a genuine size 14, I'd be happy, damn you high street stores. I'm actually probably a size 20 without vanity sizing!

You seriously think size 14 is fat? :o

Isn't the Uk average size 16. That would make it below average. I definitely wouldn't class it as fat.

I get what you're saying about your upcoming though. When you're around such small women, you will always stand out, but just imagine what you would be saying if you were brought up around women who were all size 26+.

this thread should now be on general discussions.

i know a few posters who would be bursting to comment. :rant:

michael winner voice on "calm down dear its only an advert":)

no offence intended by any of the comments to the larger section of the community or the rugby ball headed out there, light banter only.

if easily offended dont watch the "horrible bosses" film thats out at the minute or family guy, very humerous indeed and very pc non correct, which is great. :)

and i really do love x factor for all the wrong reasons obviously !

Size 14 isnt fat in my opinion. I wouldnt dare sit on here and call you fat and ugly but it seems alright for other people to call it someone else. What if a teenager reads your '14 is fat' comment? Think about it! Jesus!

Size 14 isnt fat in my opinion. I wouldnt dare sit on here and call you fat and ugly but it seems alright for other people to call it someone else. What if a teenager reads your '14 is fat' comment? Think about it! Jesus!

Jebus Christ, you're going way too far now. Fair enough saying some of the other comments are not needed, but now you're saying that Leah isn't allowed to voice the opinion that she believes size 14 is fat?

I don't think it's fat either, but I don't see what's wrong with someone having that opinion.

You have got some serious issues.