X Factor 2011 Megathread

its her having a head shaped like Stewie Griffin (rugby ball) that does it for me, not the actual pear shaped body. And if she's so sensitive, why the hell go on X factor? :)

at the end of the day they dont write or sing there own music, its all done for them to a formulae worked out this summer by the production team and Simon Cowell, so please dont defend them musically, no one expects an X Factor winner to have any say in the music they send out or what their career progression is.

They will be dropped within 2 yrs as sure as eggs are eggs unless for some strange reason the sales are better than expected long term.

roll on the next series and the next set of inbreds i say! great fun.

God your an absolute tool.

its her having a head shaped like Stewie Griffin (rugby ball) that does it for me, not the actual pear shaped body. And if she's so sensitive, why the hell go on X factor? :)

grow up and stop making those pathetic infantile sexist remarks.

at the end of the day they dont write or sing there own music, its all done for them to a formulae worked out this summer by the production team and Simon Cowell, so please dont defend them musically, no one expects an X Factor winner to have any say in the music they send out or what their career progression is.

They will be dropped within 2 yrs as sure as eggs are eggs unless for some strange reason the sales are better than expected long term.

I knew something about her looked familiar :hihi:

Quoting me and then commenting on defending them musically - i didn't. I was commenting on the fact that people on here need to grow up.

As for the comment i have made bold - why she she stop her dreams of doing what she wants. Maybe she didnt realise that people would be so rude as she is a size 12 - she isnt over weight at all but because she is slightly bigger that the rest of the girls she is seen as being fat by a number of people. Comments like that do hurt and do lead to health issues in many children who get called similar.

As for the comments generally on here about the music etc - if you don't like what XFactor produces each year why watch it? Its been running for long enough now that everyone knows the music that is produced etc....

As for the comments generally on here about the music etc - if you don't like what XFactor produces each year why watch it? Its been running for long enough now that everyone knows the music that is produced etc....

I don't watch it but still have it thrust down my throat in the papers and even on news bulletins, then we'll have the annual Xmas number 1 cash-in then they'll have some fake break-up and some more made up stuff to keep them in the papers for a few month then, if they are very, very lucky, this time next year they'll be doing panto and X-factor fans will be fawning over some other plastic wannabe.

Its nothing to do with getting offended by words :roll: its a case of being ignorant and arrogant. If he/she called someone fat who posted on here the mods wouldnt allow it, but because she is on tv its ok? NO.

Anyone who thinks its funny to call someone fat is a horrible person. This person has made it clear on xfactor and in interviews she is concious about her looks, so why would anyone want to make her feel worse! Is it ok for her to read this or any other comments about herself when she already feels upset and conscious? No it isnt. Some people make me sick! You do realise people with body dysmorphia kill themselves over what you think is ok to joke about!

There could also be someone reading what you think is a joke and think 'well if they are callin her fat im much bigger so imagine what people call me'! How horrible!

I didn't say it was OK, I'm saying that you can't tell people what they do or don't find funny. The person who posted it found it funny, I'm not sure how you can even dispute whether they found it funny or not.

That Jessie girl is definitely not fat, but she does have an odd head.

those girls in Little Mix are lovely looking.

the shallow comments from these men about them

I don't watch X-Factor, I was just informed that one of them looks like ET. My girlfriend told me, and she doesn't watch it either, and she heard the joke because a group of women were discussing it at her work and comparing pictures.

Gender stereotypes won't carry you that far.

I didn't say it was OK, I'm saying that you can't tell people what they do or don't find funny. The person who posted it found it funny, I'm not sure how you can even dispute whether they found it funny or not.

Im not saying he didnt find it funny, im saying he is a moron for joking about it and for thinking its funny due to the reasons ive already pointed out. Seeing people suffer due to jokes by people like that changes your perspective on whats funny and whats hurtful. For reasons see previous posts on here about people dying of anorexia mainly triggered idiots who joke!

Edited by iphonelover

Anyway, I like Damien Rice. I hope people go and buy his song on iTunes if nothing else. :)

God your an absolute tool.

:D

aw come on cheer up a little, its the internet, its not real.

I knew something about her looked familiar :hihi:

couldnt resist. apologies to all concerned (including stewie griffin)

:-)

Edited by ChrisT70