X Factor 2011 Megathread

The fat bird from Little Mix should leave and make her own new group: Pick n' Mix :hihi:

What a complete moron you really are! Certain jokes just arent funny! The majority of peope who struggle with body dysmorphia and anorexia were at the start of it the victim of cruel jokes by complete idiots! She isnt even overweight actually. Who are you to pull someone to bits about how they look! Crawl back in the gutter!

What a complete moron you really are! Certain jokes just arent funny! The majority of peope who struggle with body dysmorphia and anorexia were at the start of it the victim of cruel jokes by complete idiots! She isnt even overweight actually. Who are you to pull someone to bits about how they look! Crawl back in the gutter!

In all fairness, just because you don't find it funny, doesn't mean that other people can't find it funny.

Absolutely any subject has the potential to be funny to someone. The net really isn't the place to be for someone that gots offended by words.

In all fairness, just because you don't find it funny, doesn't mean that other people can't find it funny.

Absolutely any subject has the potential to be funny to someone. The net really isn't the place to be for someone that gots offended by words.

Its nothing to do with getting offended by words :roll: its a case of being ignorant and arrogant. If he/she called someone fat who posted on here the mods wouldnt allow it, but because she is on tv its ok? NO.

Anyone who thinks its funny to call someone fat is a horrible person. This person has made it clear on xfactor and in interviews she is concious about her looks, so why would anyone want to make her feel worse! Is it ok for her to read this or any other comments about herself when she already feels upset and conscious? No it isnt. Some people make me sick! You do realise people with body dysmorphia kill themselves over what you think is ok to joke about!

There could also be someone reading what you think is a joke and think 'well if they are callin her fat im much bigger so imagine what people call me'! How horrible!

Edited by iphonelover

Its nothing to do with getting offended by words :roll: its a case of being ignorant and arrogant. If he/she called someone fat who posted on here the mods wouldnt allow it, but because she is on tv its ok? NO.

Anyone who thinks its funny to call someone fat is a horrible person. This person has made it clear on xfactor and in interviews she is concious about her looks, so why would anyone want to make her feel worse! Is it ok for her to read this or any other comments about herself when she already feels upset and conscious? No it isnt. Some people make me sick! You do realise people with body dysmorphia kill themselves over what you think is ok to joke about!

There could also be someone reading what you think is a joke and think 'well if they are callin her fat im much bigger so imagine what people call me'! How horrible!

It's the way of the world.

I'm sure she's not too sensitive though, otherwise she wouldn't be wanting a career in the music industry (VERY materialistic world) and flaunting herself on TV infrom of millions every Saturday night.

I agree, she shouldn't have to put up with nasty comments, but we're all old enough to know that it's going to happen, and i'm sure she knew that too.

Im glad little mix won, none of them seem big headed, cocky me myself and i's which is unusual these days, only adele i can think of recently who doesnt come across as that way, i hope they remain grounded and the genuine friendly girls the public fell in love with.

I agree with you hun.

is there something wrong with my eye sight?

those girls in Little Mix are lovely looking.

the shallow comments from these men about them ,must be from those who think they are gods gift to women and are more then likely to be far from favourable to look at themselves.

is there something wrong with my eye sight?

those girls in Little Mix are lovely looking.

the shallow comments from these men about them ,must be from those who think they are gods gift to women and are more then likely to be far from favourable to look at themselves.

:clap: :clap: Its pathetic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Pity they dont know how to express themselves in a better way.

The fat bird from Little Mix should leave and make her own new group: Pick n' Mix :hihi:

Just because one member is not stick thin like majority of celebs she gets stick - i personally think this is disgusting and the reason there are so many children wanting to diet....so they can be like the celebs on the fronts of the magazines.

I like the fact that Little Mix are unique and they are individuals. Jessie (yes thats her name) is probably no bigger than a size 14, but yet she is being given stick for being 'fat'... that in my opinion is not fat and some people need to grow up

Just because one member is not stick thin like majority of celebs she gets stick - i personally think this is disgusting and the reason there are so many children wanting to diet....so they can be like the celebs on the fronts of the magazines.

I like the fact that Little Mix are unique and they are individuals. Jessie (yes thats her name) is probably no bigger than a size 14, but yet she is being given stick for being 'fat'... that in my opinion is not fat and some people need to grow up

Good post!

It's a sad fact of life that we live in a materialistic world, but that's what it's become. Having said that, the film industry has always been like that.

I can bet that within 6 months, their record company insists she gets down to a minimum size 8/10.

Good post!

It's a sad fact of life that we live in a materialistic world, but that's what it's become. Having said that, the film industry has always been like that.

I can bet that within 6 months, their record company insists she gets down to a minimum size 8/10.

I have to agree on this tbh.

She is only a size 12 but that will be coz she has boobs - rather than flat chested.

All very sad. I went through a stage with my then 10 year old Daughter (she is now 11) someone called her fat at school and she is actually just underweight (eats like an horse but never stays still long enough) she is tall and very slim but she stopped eating for 2 days because of just that stupid comment - the fact that the girl who said it to her was twice as big as her was even more bizarre.

People need to understand that even silly comments like the ones that have been said on here can effect people. Plus this is a family forum where children do come on here.

Shame on them really, they really do make me sick!

its her having a head shaped like Stewie Griffin (rugby ball) that does it for me, not the actual pear shaped body. And if she's so sensitive, why the hell go on X factor? :)

at the end of the day they dont write or sing there own music, its all done for them to a formulae worked out this summer by the production team and Simon Cowell, so please dont defend them musically, no one expects an X Factor winner to have any say in the music they send out or what their career progression is.

They will be dropped within 2 yrs as sure as eggs are eggs unless for some strange reason the sales are better than expected long term.

roll on the next series and the next set of inbreds i say! great fun.