X Factor 2011 Megathread

i thought tonight was the worst show ever.even janet didnt impress me as before.misha was the best.but tullisas comments about her back stage antics

will not go down to well with the public votes.unnecessary for her to bring that up.

That just shows how much you know about music doesn't it Rick :loopy:

I thought Johnny did really well tonight. Possibly the performance of the night. Frankies backing singers sang more of the song than he did. He was awful once again. I wonder if Gary will have the balls to admit he messed up big time when choosing the tit.

Is the last word a typing error? Do you mean tit as in Frankie being a tit or did you mean to type hit as in picking the song for him to sing :hihi::hihi:

Nope. It wasn't a typing error. I don't like him one bit :)

I agree with you, I can't stand him, he is a TIT.

i don't believe everyting i read in the sunday papers.

I agree. I don't believe what I read in the papers but Tulisa mentioning it on the show tonight just confirmed that the stories were true.

any one surprised at tonights results.i didnt expect sammi to be voted off.

i thought it would have been kitti

what happened to the megathread, why is it closed? But anyhow, I dont know why kitty was in bottom 2 in first place, she was by far the best singer last night. Sammi was alright but very club singer. I still like frankie, I know he aint the best singer but I do like him.

what about usa version. T'old simon giving himself 5 acts. Duno why he put that simone through? I dont rate her.

i don't know why the megathread was closed.perhaps not enough comments.

i .was surprised because x factor is still a topical subject and is being disscussed in the press and on radio 5 live tonight despite its fall in popularity.

i missed usa prog might get a chance to catch up.

was quite glad to see frankie stay in--he's grown on me a bit.

on the whole though i was dissapointed with this weekends show.i don,t think the judges choose the right songs for the performers either.

X.factor megathread is still open.

thanks for letting me know.

I can't stand Frankie, he is rubbish and I hate those skinny jeans he always wears and his ridiculous hair,:gag:

I can't stand Frankie, he is rubbish and I hate those skinny jeans he always wears and his ridiculous hair,:gag:

That's one of the things I like about him, he's not afraid to be himself, while the rest of them get styled to death to meet the "popstar" look. He told them "no you aint cutting my hair and doing me a dodgy quiff" good on him too or he'd end up like Craig who looks like he's had a crossaint plonked on his barnet!