X Factor 2011 Megathread

Agree about the song ,and about the nans.

If she hadn't sung that song she wouldn't be through, she was impersonating Adele,,,,,,pure kareoke!

But seeing her Nan cry made me fill up a bit , Nan's are so special aren't they.

She wasn't even doing that, i thought she was ok but nothing special. She dropped the vocal down when it came to the big notes in the song, not good.

I read in the paper that Kelly had the girls, Tulisa the boys, Gary the groups and Louis the over 25's.

I'm liking Kelly as a judge, not that keen on tulisa, nice enough person but just not feeling much, prefer Dannii.

I prefer dannii because I'm a straight man and therefore I prefer dannii - but tulisa is eye candy and she seems pretty smart.

RIP cheryl and thank god she's gone.

I prefer dannii because I'm a straight man and therefore I prefer dannii - but tulisa is eye candy and she seems pretty smart.

RIP cheryl and thank god she's gone.

Or has she?....... Plenty of rumors about that Cheryl will be back, possibly during this current run.

Or has she?....... Plenty of rumors about that Cheryl will be back, possibly during this current run.

Oh god I hope not, can't stand the big talentless chav!

she's like a bloody vampire -back from the grave.

garlic and sharpened stakes all round.

Wow that performance from Sammy was brilliant, even I gave her a standing ovation!

Wow that performance from Sammy was brilliant, even I gave her a standing ovation!

she looked like a female peter kay:hihi:

More scripted rubbish. Kelly Rowland going chasing after someone and Louis token idiots going through :roll:

all this years "winners" are already being lined up, the ones with the sad stories, the new "jedwards", same old crap as usual :-)

loved the bit where the lass dumped her mates though, classic. they couldnt even sing and were looking daggers at her. 90% of itv last night was owned by simon cowell, where will it end!

all this years "winners" are already being lined up, the ones with the sad stories, the new "jedwards", same old crap as usual :-)

loved the bit where the lass dumped her mates though, classic. they couldnt even sing and were looking daggers at her. 90% of itv last night was owned by simon cowell, where will it end!

It will end when Simon Cowell has 100% of the TV time.

Watched this on Sun Afternoon because a friend of mine is a friend of Sammy's. Wow what a voice.

What annoys me is that the gibbering Irish idiot puts through the 2 prancing, pouting, lip glossed, no talent tosspots, yet later on tells somebody "this is a singing competition". How much is he paying S Cowell to keep his place there.

Anyway, I'm back to not watching it now that Sammy's been on.

Edited by pitsmoorlad