X Factor 2011 Megathread

I'm surprised no one has started one already :o

Anyway... Just watched the first one. The thing that stood out most to me is the fact i think Gary Barlow is a LOT better than Simon Cowell. I like his no nonsense attitude to judging and find some of his comments really funny.

Anyway... Just watched the first one. The thing that stood out most to me is the fact i think Gary Barlow is a LOT better than Simon Cowell. I like his no nonsense attitude to judging and find some of his comments really funny.

I agree 'sheff, Gary was quite good but I hope he doesn't let it go to his head.

Thought the young irish girl singer was really good.

she was, reminded me of birdie

How much of a nutcase was that girl Kitty? She seemed deluded and not mentally all there. I felt sorry for her she desperately wanted to be famous and adored.

Was that the one with freaky eyes that plonked herself down on the front of the stage? That one seemed almost schizo to me.

Always love the early rounds...Meet N Greet a Freak..

Goldie Cheung will be this years Wagner,

Kitty 'Whatsername' will be Katie Waissell Mark 2, overdramatic, drama, diva..

then it's the cutesie, country girl bleurgghhh and a young good lookin' 'lad-about-town' with an average voice....

It's over-staged, over-produced...but every year I GET HOOKED... LOL

I don't usually watch it, but came homeearly from a night out and popped it on while I was waiting for the O/H to get home. I don't know who the other chick is, bu dd you see Kelly's hair? OH MY GOLLY GOSH.

How glossy and shiny is it? I want to bathe in it. I want to cut it off and make a blanket out of it!!

Yeah she had a pretty impressive singing style, wonder if she can write her own material !

The Kitty woman has serious issues, the way she just changed like that really creeped me out :suspect:

Not something i'd usually watch, but since i heard Cole & Cowell weren't on it i thought it worth a look...and what a difference! Great panel, people that's done been there, done it and still doing it (apart from the annoying idiot Walsh!)

Still disappointed they're putting through the token loser like that Chinese sort who couldn't hold a note in a bucket!

Irish girl was good, the guy that came on first with 7 girls names tattoed on his arris was a proper top fella, wasn't hiding from what he wanted, fame, money, cars and girls! :hihi:

That other weirdo...Kitty i think her name was, what a nutbar!

Great vocal but she is stranger than fiction :loopy:

I've just watched this as was out last night and I got to say was pleasantly surprised how entertaining the new judges are and how well the seem to have slotted in to Dani, Cheryl and Simons places. Gary Barlow is great as always :love: x