Who's got the best computer on here?

You may have to dig a little deeper than a monkey Frank. If you want anything half decent you need to be looking to spend closer to a bag of sand.:)

I can't afford that. I'm looking for a rich woman. If you come across one on your travels tell her about old Frank...

I can't afford that. I'm looking for a rich woman. If you come across one on your travels tell her about old Frank...

£500 is easily enough money to get something reasonable, get yourself on ebay.

Ill be sure to do that old boy, your PM box wont know what's hit it.;)

Ill be sure to do that old boy, your PM box wont know what's hit it.;)

Mmmmm, my PM box is going to get hammered? That's not code for something else is it? Can I point out that I'm not gay....:hihi:

Well ... personally, I've got a 'Dell Inspiron 530' :heyhey:

Unfortunately, for some reason unbeknownst to me, it won't let me do LINKS

I realise some people have comps that will allow this, so are probably just a bit better than mine.

Does anyone have anything like a Kray or something?

Can anyone better mine? :huh:

the proprietor of Dell computers is a well known philanthropist with a leaning towards supporting vespiform focused charities.

clearly, he has heard about your issues and has instructed his staff to adjust your computer accordingly

the proprietor of Dell computers is a well known philanthropist with a leaning towards supporting vespiform focused charities.

clearly, he has heard about your issues and has instructed his staff to adjust your computer accordingly

If it wasn't for a Dr Who episode I would have been totally confused by your post.

Thing is does this philanthropist have a stock of 10,000 - and to the exact specification alcoblog requires :hihi:

Edited by julado

I think that it may be me.

Mine is huge, with great big pink and blue buttons on the typing thingy, and it says Fisher price on the back of it....state of the art or what !! :hihi:

I think that it may be me.

Mine is huge, with great big pink and blue buttons on the typing thingy, and it says Fisher price on the back of it....state of the art or what !! :hihi:

Wow, don't tell MOS. He'll be sooooo jealous:D:D:D

Wow, don't tell MOS. He'll be sooooo jealous:D:D:D

Why would I be jealous? Mine says Texas on it! :hihi:

That'd be the Speak 'N Spell (geography edition).

I think that's about par for the course for you :P

Sorry to disillusion you eminence but that's not a computer, it's a calculator from the 1980's