Who's got the best computer on here?

Well ... personally, I've got a 'Dell Inspiron 530' :heyhey:

Unfortunately, for some reason unbeknownst to me, it won't let me do LINKS

I realise some people have comps that will allow this, so are probably just a bit better than mine.

Does anyone have anything like a Kray or something?

Can anyone better mine? :huh:

I built this one using the best parts i could get for less then £400. It's pretty powerful but it is by no means the best one being used on here.

I suspect there are ones on here using SSD's for a start. I wont invest in those until they become more affordable with larger capacities.

been able to do links, doesn't depend on what computer you are using, you could be using a 10 year old machine to post on here, and you will still be able to do links!

been able to do links, doesn't depend on what computer you are using, you could be using a 10 year old machine to post on here, and you will still be able to do links!

I don't want to do 10 year old links thank you very much!

My comp is obviously not designed to do such technical wizardry and it's only three years old! What's the best computer to do links on? :huh:

(I'm thinking of upgrading)

I don't want to do 10 year old links thank you very much!

My comp is obviously not designed to do such technical wizardry and it's only three years old! What's the best computer to do links on? :huh:

Any.........

The computer is not at fault ;)

Any.........

The computer is not at fault ;)

Mine is! ... I've spent 2 years trying to do links! There's obviously some sort of interface problem with it! :mad:

Mine is! ... I've spent 2 years trying to do links! There's obviously some sort of interface problem with it! :mad:

There's no hope for some people ;).

I'm using an increasingly elderly cheapo laptop which copes very well with links, so I don't think it's the computer that's the issues Alcoblog ;)

What sort of links are you on about?

Anyone can copy/paste a link like this http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7998031#post7998031

No ... you can't even do links properly! I 'clicked' (correct technical term, I believe) on the link you provided and it just sent me to the thread I'm already posting on! :huh:

I use either a Macbook Air, Toshiba Toshiba Qosmio X500-165 or Sony VAIO E Series VPC-EC2S0E/WI. It depends which one is most charged and nearest to me.

Got rid of the PC's. They never got used!

Well ... personally, I've got a 'Dell Inspiron 530' :heyhey:

Unfortunately, for some reason unbeknownst to me, it won't let me do LINKS

I realise some people have comps that will allow this, so are probably just a bit better than mine.

Does anyone have anything like a Kray or something?

Can anyone better mine? :huh:

My pea sea could bash up your pea sea.So nurr !

Edited by medusa
fixed tags