Hayfield fishery

hi can anyone tell me how hayfield is fishing at the moment i am in a match next sunday on island lake think we have got pegs far side low numbers thank you

jack lev1:)

bomb/waggler/method/bubble and pellet feeder,8mm pellet you'll be rete with them

Very slow at minute through the day.. Method feeder to island... It seriously comes alive after 6pm. Fish margins on pole with luncheon meat on bottom.... I am going tomorrow, but not until 4pm. Its that slow through day, its pointless going earlier. Carp to 20lb+..

Completely opposite today.. Got there at 4pm and had two decent carp straight away, landed a 20lb common about 6. It then dropped off until 8.30pm when i landed a 15lb mirror. I did pull out of a few. Ended up with around 60lb of fish... Good luck at weekend.

thank you jacklev1:)been in our match 26lb won at hayfield been told by a lot of fishermen that hayfield is only any good in the evening ....

Edited by jacklev1

fished it in a match last weekend

caught a lovley 14.5 lb carp, took me half way across the lake before landing it...lol