Celebrity Big Brother 2011-MEGATHREAD

Glad jedward are in, they can be hilarious at times. Hope they get drunk or something, would be good !

Its not 'false' its just edited such a way they will stop bits and put them together with other bits to make things look dramatic. Its still what happened but just shown in such a way to make it more appealing.

Of course it's false! It's not to make it more appealing: the footage is real but very selectively chosen, generally for the purpose of turning the audience against whoever the production team would live the general public to evict.

Usually there are one or two people in CBB that make it vaguely watchable. Channel 5 may have just killed that tradition.

Emma willis looks a bit preggers, when is she due ?

Josie looks quite nice :)

Of course it's false! It's not to make it more appealing: the footage is real but very selectively chosen, generally for the purpose of turning the audience against whoever the production team would live the general public to evict.

Usually there are one or two people in CBB that make it vaguely watchable. Channel 5 may have just killed that tradition.

No its not false, its real footage, how its played back is edited, as in orders and times, but not the footage as such.

Anyway like the thread said right at the beginning, if you dont like it, stay away.

Yeah josie looks lovely :) such a nice girl as well. Im guess emma is the 6 month mark.

My fella just said exactly the same thing about those two. I think Emma has about 12 weeks to go going by her bump.

Overall thoroughly disappointed though. When are the celebrities actually going in, i hope these are just housekeeping.

My fella just said exactly the same thing about those two. I think Emma has about 12 weeks to go going by her bump.

Overall thoroughly disappointed though. When are the celebrities actually going in, i hope these are just housekeeping.

She looks good for being so pregnant doesnt she :)

I think we have just seen a taste of things to come. An artificial dog talking about Amy Childs, getting excited and ejaculating all over the audience. It didn't take Ch5 long to show their true colours did it :|

I think we have just seen a taste of things to come. An artificial dog talking about Amy Childs, getting excited and ejaculating all over the audience. It didn't take Ch5 long to show their true colours did it :|

How filthy of that dog! I bet you would over amy though! :hihi:

I cannot believe Niki Lauda was on that same show...loved his albino afro though.

I cannot believe Niki Lauda was on that same show...loved his albino afro though.

I wouldn't know. I bailed out a long time ago to my kitchen refuge. I only saw that part in passing.