Celebrity Big Brother 2011-MEGATHREAD

I see the 'proper' Big Brother starts tonight, and they have already set the bar extremely low with the surprise inclusion Pamela Anderson :gag:

I reckon they've stuck her in, as viewers had their hearts set on her being in the celeb version, apparently... But they had confused her with the 'other' Baywatch Pamela (Hassellhoff)

She looked a bit dodgy and scatty last night...

Wow, no posts yet to say PADDY WON! :hihi:

Not much of a celeb, but certainly a celebrity in his own community - Well done. I like him, although I had expected Jedward to win x

Yeah I liked Paddy too not at first but he grew on me, I thought Jedward would win but glad they didnt:hihi:

It made me laugh when Bryan kept asking them "Did you ever think you would make it to the final??"

And they all said "Oh no, not in a million years, I never expected to get THIS far!"

It wasn't exactly hard when they only kicked 3 people out prior to the final was it? :hihi:

I think the right person won in the end with the top 3 being in the right order. However much you dislike Jedward you have to admit they were the life and soul of the house for 3 weeks.