Celebrity Big Brother 2011-MEGATHREAD

Tara seems permantly drugged up, her eyes are all over and she talks like shes drugged. Very weird.

I can hardly understand a word that she says......she seems to have a very short fuse, and is extremely sneaky.

What does she do for a living....is she useful in life?...or just an actress??

Anyone who watches BB should be put in a chemical coma and farmed for organs IMO

Bulgarian thank you for your thoughts, but nobody in medical science would want any of my bits....so it's best I wear them out watching tv programmes that make me giggle, rather than putting other people down on a thread that you chose to post on .....bless :)

Jedward make me laugh but I could not live with them and I think they're starting to do Paddy's head in. Just a tad haha

Who do you reckon is going to go tonight then?

Close call but my money is on Pamela. She's a bit of a fruitcake to put it mildly.

So glad Tara went tonight, I really didn't like her, let alone understand her, she was weird. What the hell was all that little dog thing all about, like others have said I think she is totally messed up and shouldn't have gone into the house.... As for her voice! so annoying when she says "ya know!" all the time.... no i don't bloody know! lol

I do feel however feel that Brian was a little rude towards her at the end of the interview, there was no real end to it, I know she was a bit abrupt but still he should have given her a hug well done... what if she hadn't have gone to stand up, would he have just walked off? :suspect:

PS.... Paddy, Kerry & Amy to be in the final, I'd like to see any of them win!

All the remaining housemates are in the final. I can't see anyone winning apart from the twins. My choice would be Paddy though.

All the remaining housemates are in the final. I can't see anyone winning apart from the twins. My choice would be Paddy though.

So there's no more evictions?

I can hardly understand a word that she says......she seems to have a very short fuse, and is extremely sneaky.

What does she do for a living....is she useful in life?...or just an actress??

I could find a use for her.

Good choice.

i cant abide jedward.they rile me up big time,how old are they fgs,my grandkids age 3@5 are better brought up than they are

I totaly agree with u lint, they have realy spoiled bb this year for me, the pair of freaks

I think they are silly little boys but I have enjoyed them! Weird but true. I find the twin thing amazing, apart from their little scars, they are identical and seem to do the same things same time, finish each others sentences etc. I find them fascinating to watch (this is with all twins, triplets etc., not just them), sad I know

So there's no more evictions?

No, it only runs for 2 weeks as far as I know.

I had to laugh at Jedwards attempt at supermarket sweep in Lidl :hihi: