Anyone NOT paid a parking ticket at Centretainment??

P.s it isnt a fine and ignore Aliens he seems to like private parking companies.....

That Sir is slander. Ignore at your peril. Would you want the bailiffs waking you up at 3am???? :loopy:

I'm afraid the lawbreakers MUST pay the fine.

Which law has been broken? I'm sure the police would be interested and involved if a law had been broken.

Or do you mean a CIVIL law? If so, then you cannot enforce "fines". You can sue and claim for damages but that's all down to a judge in the county civil courts.

That Sir is slander. Ignore at your peril. Would you want the bailiffs waking you up at 3am???? :loopy:

Oh dear, not a clue about these "fines" and not a clue about the difference between slanderous and libelous.

You really need to ask the mods to delete your account.

You've been previously warned by the mods about posting your unsubstantiated drivel. Either show us your evidence that laws have been broken or SHUT UP!

Edited by Anarchon
Additional info

I never thought bikes could be fined for parking.

You've obviously never ridden a bike then! :hihi:

While blocking the pavement may not be the best thing to do, scooters seem to be much more likely to be stolen than other kinds of bikes so I don't blame them for locking them up. And if they hadn't, then the insurers may have shaped up tricky and wanted to know why they weren't locked to something.

On the subject of the ticket, do not contact the ticket company. They will not let them off it but it does mean they are much more likely to pursue the matter in court.

And ignore Aliens.

John X

The first reply wasn't being unhelpful, it is what they should do with the 'ticket' = Throw it away and do not contact the number on the 'ticket' as they are not legal enforcable fines

I was talking regarding a post that seemed to have been deleted now basically saying they should be arrested before getting on the scooters or something, which i found a rather unhelpful and judgmental,pretty useless post.

Which law has been broken?

jb

Ignore Aliens he is a serial toller on this kind of thread and clearly has some involvement with some or all of the parking companies. Consistent advice on here is to ignore the tickets and any subsequent letters, no matter how threatening they are. Check other similar threads to confirm.

However, if they are council tickets, pay up. Is just the private companies you can ignore.

Edited by MyGirl
additional info

Come on someone must be able to support ALIENS views! :hihi:

He does have the odd sympathiser/associate though, be interesting to see who does back up his claims.

I was talking regarding a post that seemed to have been deleted now basically saying they should be arrested before getting on the scooters or something, which i found a rather unhelpful and judgmental,pretty useless post.

Ok, sorry didn't see that one :)

had the same discussion as this thread on another forum

http://www.s24su.com/forum/showthread.php?20749-Parking-Fines&highlight=parking

Edited by Sensiblade

What law was broken?

Mod Note

Thread closed, if anyone wants it reopening please contact the helpdesk with details of exactly which laws are being broken and by whom.