Stolen german shepherd and bullmastiff *located but really bad news*

I feel for your pain - i'm so sorry and hope that you find your dogs soon.

Keep checking the pounds all the time all over the country where you can but especially local ones.

Good luck in finding them

keep an eye on gumtree, freeads admag preloved can any one think of any more

Posted on my Facebook and asked people to do the same.

if you report them to the police ..make sure you get incident nos and colar nos of any policeman/woman you talk to..this helps if you enter into anything legal to get your pets home as a chip is NOT proof of ownership !!!! good luck and i hope they are home soon.xx

I do hope they are found too! We are all absolutely devastated that someone could just come and take our babies away! Thankyou!!!

How awful :( I'm in S5 and walk my dog all over so will keep eyes out for you, I would be beside myself too, hope you get them home soon xx

Just wondering how were they stolen? Must be hard to take 2 dogs in the middle of the night without some form of noisey barking?????

Can you confirm that the dogs ARE microchipped please? Just in case we happen to be approached with your GSD I'd like to be sure that we can contact you.

any news yet?

How awful :-( I hope you get some good news soon. I will keep an eye out. Have you got a link to a Facebook page or anything?

very strange, only thing i can think off have they been stolen to be guard dogs?

Still searching for our babies. Had a false alarm today when we were contacted about a Bullmastiff found in Halifax. We are devastated!!!