Made In Sheffield

Hi,

Just thought I'd share this link http://www.wandisco.com/news/press-releases/wandiscos-ubersvn-awarded-made-sheffield-mark

The company I work for; WANdisco is based in Sheffield at the Electric Works.

Its a global software company but our CEO - David is born and bred in Sheffield. David kept the office in Sheffield and its created so many new jobs here!

He's very proud of his heritage so we were over the moon for our product 'uberSVN' to be given the 'Made in Sheffield' mark.

Would love to know your thoughts,

Katie

Edited by Katie_W

Is Electric Works part of the Digital Campus? Can I have a go on the super-fun-happy slide? :D

Anyway, always good to hear of local technology company doing well. I reckon Sheffield could be the UK's silicon valley in a few years time.

Yes, its part of the Digital Campus..... and the slide is amazing :)

Hmm good idea Jason, I'll propose it to our CEO ;)

Always good news to hear a Sheffield company doing well. I watched the product video and noticed it had an American voiceover - shame it could not be in broad Yorkshire - lol

Let's hope we see you post more announcements like this in the future. Being in the I.T. industry myself it's a big thumbs up.

Always good news to hear a Sheffield company doing well. I watched the product video and noticed it had an American voiceover - shame it could not be in broad Yorkshire.

Get that Anne Hathaway to voice it!