Can't Britain just close and say we are full up?

So...take away all the NHS staff from abroad, take away all the people from abroad who work in hotels, care homes, farms. Remove all foreign doctors, nurses and dentists. Send back all the cleaners etc etc

Have you been to London recently? The place would cease to exist without foreign labour.

Jobs that people born here should have. Jobs that people born here should have been trained for. However it was cheaper to employ others already trained and others willing to work for next to nothing with the absolute minimum of employment rights. Why? so the rich get richer.

Some immigration is a good thing, but what we have had over the last 15 years is and has been utter stupidity.

Almost 1 million unemployed youth. and this is just the start.

What's an indigenous Briton Streamline?
Isn't it someone with a small penis Boyfriday?

In fact, I don't think I've had a greater endorsement of my indigenous credentials if that's the case, glad you accept me to the 'club' :thumbsup:

Oh and around 1 million illegal immigrants in the uk........insane.

It was obviously stage managed.

All television is stage managed!

Are you telling me that the BBC made Griffin say what he did about ethnicity?

And if they did, why on earth did he let them? :confused: He can't be that clever then, can he?

And you still haven't pointed out the 'racist quips' I am supposed to have made! :hihi:

John X

we should employ our unemployed to hunt down the illegal immigrants for immediate deportation.

No problem, use the same research you rely on when describing indeginious Brits to define where you came from.

Africa right?

Apparently we all do, but I guess my ancestors were there more recently than yours.

I've asked you enough times to describe your ancestory and you shy away from it perhaps this is why you deny others their right to ancestory AND what do I do for a living probably pay for you're idyllic retirement while you sit on this forum day after day telling others the rules.

a) I'm not denying you the right to explore your ancestry or describe yourself however you want to, creating that impression in your own head only serves to justify your hatred, time to grow a pair.

b) Not quite sure how you pay for my retirement unless you own Standard Life pension company :suspect:

c) tba

we should employ our unemployed to hunt down the illegal immigrants for immediate deportation.

They're too busy running with the posse to be bothered with that

Ok that's fine, but before you go to sleep tonight Stream have a good look at yourself as you drop your teeth into their nocturnal bath of Steradent and sleep soundly with that joy of hate in your soul :)

Got an issue with people who wear false teeth as well have you? No surprises there then?

Obviously we need more resources to fund wearers of dentures...

Make them all join the BNP or EDL then you won't have to pay them anything! lol :D

John X

So Mugabe has no right to turf anyone out of his country?

Are all people allowed to go wherever they want in the world because we are all immigrants and originated in the same place?

Does nobody anywhere have a nationality?

Got an issue with people who wear false teeth as well have you? No surprises there then?

Obviously we need more resources to fund wearers of dentures...

Yes, come the revolution they'll be first up against the wall, followed by corpulent men who wear hernia trusses and eat pickled eggs.

So Mugabe has no right to turf anyone out of his country?
Not if they reside there legally.

Are all people allowed to go wherever they want in the world because we are all immigrants and originated in the same place?

Nope

Does nobody anywhere have a nationality?

Well I do, I'm British..what about you?