Where can I get some business cards printed?

I offer business card printing hun either with a full design service or simply getting your design print ready (assuming you haven't done that yourself), if you're interested in a quote etc. just drop me a PM

Anna x

When clients have asked me in the past for this service i would always attain the cards from vistaprint. Obviously i went premium on the cards and 100+ people who recieved the cards from me via vistaprint were more than happy with them.

I use Vistaprint and have done for several years. What's not to like (apart from its spammy e-mails offering more stuff)?

Vistaprint is poor quality. People who are saying vistaprint are of good quality needs to visit specsavers!

Collect 10 non-vistaprint business card and add yours to the pile then pass it around to random people in pub and ask for best / worst quality.

Vistaprint will win in bad quality. The card itself is smaller than the "Standard size" to begin with along with it being too thin for a business card.

BrightstarCreative based in St Marys Church, Bramall Lane

FAULTLESS!!

The card itself is smaller than the "Standard size" to begin with along with it being too thin for a business card.

There's no such thing as 'standard size' (and, even if there were why would it matter? Size isn't everything.)

Plus what conceivable difference does thickness make? Thickness is of the mind of anyone considering it a virtue.

I cannot recall seeing the Size and Thickness of Business Cards (Minimum Requirements) Regulations 2011.

There's no such thing as 'standard size' (and, even if there were why would it matter? Size isn't everything.)

Plus what conceivable difference does thickness make? Thickness is of the mind of anyone considering it a virtue.

I cannot recall seeing the Size and Thickness of Business Cards (Minimum Requirements) Regulations 2011.

The reason why I put it in quotes is that people will deviate from this for some reason or another but a standard do exists, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_card

There are several reasons for this mainly one being the printers cutting machine not needing to be set each time to cut someone specific card size and saves time and cost, especially when they batch print several businesses to reduce cost further.

Search in google for business card holders that some people do carry as another reason. If someone pass one over and it doesn't fit in the case for safe keeping will they bin it?

As for thickness, read previous post about business image other people have posted.

What vistaprint *seems to have* done is cram another row / column in by reducing the business card size purely to make more profit. That corner cutting effects your company image too.

I would only ever suggest vistaprint if those business cards are for display in shop windows because that is about the only thing they are good for.

Google vistaprint reviews and you will find the average is around 2 stars with 100s giving their views.

Edited by John

Can anyone name a successful business that does its marketing "on the cheap" (eg gets free / v. low business cards from Vista Print?) I have been dealing with new start ups for many years and generally speaking those with a "let's do everything on the cheap" attitude towards logo design, identity, quality of business stationery are either doomed to failure or destined to never be more than a very small business. I would urge any new business that wants to grow to invest in good design - this will set you apart from the rest who are happy to spend less, settle for mediocrity and wonder why their business never grows.

Can anyone advise where to get business cards printed? I need them to be good quality, reasonabley priced with no hidden extras. I've been on a few web sites, put all the info in thinking I'll be charged the amount quoted. Then you get the extra bits such as VAT, shiney, mat, postage cost, uploading your own image etc. Before you know it the price of £4.95 has shot up to £60. I'd like the option of collecting to save cash and a Sheffield company. Any ideas?

Thanks for reading, Debs:)

We Print This are pretty cool and the cards are really good quality!

Been told vistaprint are good/cheap.

vista print are very good and very very cheap

Yes. I like them, too. Only drawback: endless e-mailshots seeking further orders!

Vistaprint reek of cheap cards, because they ARE cheap.

Cheap and nasty. If you want to say cheap and nasty then go Vistaprint.