Where can I get some business cards printed?

I'd recommend Dan Stirling at L.A.R. Print in Sheffield.

I had 1000 business cards for £70 inc VAT.

VERY VERY high standard and this included all the design

http://larprint.com/

if you want some quick there is a machine outside macdonalds at crystal peaks where you put on the cards what you want and print them out instantly.

speak to jon at sheffield design services..

if you want some quick there is a machine outside macdonalds at crystal peaks where you put on the cards what you want and print them out instantly.

be interested to hear what the Vistaprint fans make of this one:hihi:

Do you reckon they could tell the difference?

I'm sure they could actually. Eveyone needs someone to look down to.

Truth is, I came on this thread to find out if we have any really top quality printers of business cards in this city. The last time I had some done I thought I was playing safe by choosing a well known name, like Prontaprint. I was surprised to find there wasn't one in the centre of the city. There used to be more than one. I tried Chesterfield - they don't have one there any more either. Seemed strange?

Eventually I track the Sheffield one down to Attercliffe. I get the cards made up and they look fine. But several months later as I'm working through the pack I find there are loads of them that are just rubbish. Smudged colours, unclear text. They were in the middle of the pack hence I didn't get to them for a few months.

That's mighty disappointing because you can't be expected to check each one before you leave the shop.

I could have, maybe should have, took them back but I haven't. I'll use up the remaining ones that are ok and find somewhere else in future.

(Not Vistaprint though - I'm sure they are perfectly fine for some folks - but some folks don't know what a professionally printed card looks like anyway, or don't care, so...)

Edited by DerbyTup

Maybe the cards deteriorate over time - smudged ink, rubbing etc. - they may look fine on the day of collection?

Edited by Craig_

Self promotion removed.

I get mine done at Minute Man in Attercliffe. Can highly recommend them. Lovely people and very fast, good comms, quality and reasonably priced.

I got 500 business cards, 400gsm with matt lamination for £39.00 plus vat from Rotherprint (rotherprint.co.uk). Even delivered them. Speak to Matt.

This thread was started in 2009 so I hope the op would have them printed by now. Also hope he used them while they were still relevent.

Got some from eBay for about £25 (they're £21 at the moment) 500 full colour, 400grm double sided. Best I've had by a mile.

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 17:44 ----------

This thread was started in 2009 so I hope the op would have them printed by now. Also hope he used them while they were still relevent.

True, but might be useful resource for those looking for business cards. I tried a couple of companies before I actually got what I want.

Chic promotions Marketing cant be beaten in Sheffield for me

I just had my leaflets, business cards, my shop signage and a pop up banner they were at least 40% cheaper than everywhere else and the job was outstanding well done guys

0114 2610707 ask for mel