Unofficial Forum Meet 19 September

t

I personally wish to keep other posters at arms length, what are your feelings about forum meetings?

I've been to a few and everyone wass made welcome, mixed in and had a good time.

I've been to a few and everyone wass made welcome, mixed in and had a good time.

That's right everyone and especially his eminence the Manofstrad would be made most welcome, I'm sure his chauffeur would be happy to drop him off. If not this month then maybe next month:D:love:

Wheres the Harlequin not 1 i know??
i believe the pubs previous name was the manchester

i believe the pubs previous name was the manchester

Manchester Hotel to be precise :D

Changed name quite a few years ago.

Manchester Hotel to be precise :D

Changed name quite a few years ago.

only ever went in it once late 80s, was quite a good night/mornin, dint leave until about 5am

only ever went in it once late 80s, was quite a good night/mornin, dint leave until about 5am

Thought you didn't go out after dark?:suspect::suspect::hihi::love:

Thought you didn't go out after dark?:suspect::suspect::hihi::love:
it was light when i got there & light when i left! :D thats only when i know youre on the loose from the asylum aunty lin!:gag:

it was light when i got there & light when i left! :D thats only when i know youre on the loose from the asylum aunty lin!:gag:

W1 TCH is on the move:hihi::hihi::love: Repeat after me - ribit, ribit:hihi::hihi:

W1 TCH is on the move:hihi::hihi::love: Repeat after me - ribit, ribit:hihi::hihi:

shaddap you old toad!:D

shaddap you old toad!:D

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::love:

t

I personally wish to keep other posters at arms length, what are your feelings about forum meetings?

Well I joined here to make some friends, I had just missed the last meeting when I joined, it would be nice to be able to put faces to names, just not sure where Nursery St is, is it through the Wicker?:confused:

Well I joined here to make some friends, I had just missed the last meeting when I joined, it would be nice to be able to put faces to names, just not sure where Nursery St is, is it through the Wicker?:confused:

Not as far into Town as there but not too far away.

If you're driving and have a Sat Nav the address and post code's on the web site :)