Unofficial Forum Meet 19 September

Just got back, it was nice to you denlin, you are as beautiful as I always believed you would be. It killed me to watch you from afar. Tell denis he's got a fight on his hands.

Were you that little wizened old man in the corner with the elderly dog? By heck your disguise was brilliant:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Watch this space for the next one on 17 October

:

Erm!:huh: ... forgive me from saying, If we're all still watching this space for the 19th Sept thing, how on earth (and the heavens above it) can we watch the space for the 17th Oct? :huh:

Were you that little wizened old man in the corner with the elderly dog? By heck your disguise was brilliant:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm a master of disguise so maybe it was me, but then again, maybe it wasn't. I had no idea you were such a fox. Maybe next time it might be an idea to leave denis at home so we can get this love triangle moving.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I'm a master of disguise so maybe it was me, but then again, maybe it wasn't. I had no idea you were such a fox. Maybe next time it might be an idea to leave denis at home so we can get this love triangle moving.

Now, now Facebook, dont get her overlyexcited !! :roll:

Can I thank lin, Den, Alco, Rich, Phil, Janet, Mark, Sparkle and her daughter for a wonderful forum meet.:D

Erm!:huh: ... forgive me from saying, If we're all still watching this space for the 19th Sept thing, how on earth (and the heavens above it) can we watch the space for the 17th Oct? :huh:

Er:blush: thank you for pointing that out, eminence, I shall of course be starting new thread for next meet:D:D