:banana::banana::banana::partyhat:Everybody welcome:partyhat::banana:

Usual place - Harlequin

Usual time - 7:30

:banana::banana::banana::partyhat:Everybody welcome:partyhat::banana:

Whats this then ? Is it for the next meet ?:hihi:

Whats this then ? Is it for the next meet ?:hihi:

Too right - do you think the Harlequin can cope?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Too right - do you think the Harlequin can cope?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes, the Harlequin will be glad of our custom. Had to laugh over Den falling backwards in his chair. Reminded me of the scene from "Only Fools And Horses" where Del Boy leans against the bar,after someone has taken it away, and falls flat,sideways.:hihi:

Edited by pattricia

Try not to get banned next time Lin, I know you were defending me when you got exiled, thanks for that, but it makes me feel bad that you get exiled on account of me.

I'll try and get, I'll confirm nearer the time.

Try not to get banned next time Lin, I know you were defending me when you got exiled, thanks for that, but it makes me feel bad that you get exiled on account of me.

I'll try and get, I'll confirm nearer the time.

Don't worry about it Rich - it was my own fault, I have a tendency to put my mouth in motion before I put my brain in gear, it won't happen again. Hope we see you at next meet - :love: Lin

Please don't keep bumping this thread

Sorry but how do I make sure people see it and come to meet if it gets pushed to end of list and no-one sees it?:D

Sorry but how do I make sure people see it and come to meet if it gets pushed to end of list and no-one sees it?:D

Folk will reply nearer the time probably, there's another 3 weeks yet, give it time :)

Bumping of threads is against forum rules. When someone replies it will go back to the top of the list. Given that there are three weeks to go, it is not surprising that nobody has replied yet.

You could also advertise the thread by putting a link in your signature, if you want.

Further bumping of the thread will result in it being closed.

Edited by Andy

I'm not sure if I'm coming or not yet, 'm realy busy these next few weeks with pig shows etc but I'll do my best

I'm not sure if I'm coming or not yet, 'm realy busy these next few weeks with pig shows etc but I'll do my best

Hope to see you then Peaches, the more the merrier:D