Looking for Lockwood/Edwards family

my uncle joe married to my mothers sister vera barker his father henry lived in our street hobson ave they were a big family i,ll try to remember their names violet henry arnold alf sam joe father violet henry arnold were bad stutter ers

there used to be a family called lockwood lived on halister road south next door to my gran.

there used to be a family called lockwood lived on halister road south next door to my gran.

Thats my family lockwoods that lived there :) if any1 would like some of the information i hold on the lockwoods feel free to contact me

my uncle joe married to my mothers sister vera barker his father henry lived in our street hobson ave they were a big family i,ll try to remember their names violet henry arnold alf sam joe father violet henry arnold were bad stutter ers

the lockwoods were related to potty edwards on the mothers side they used an empty pub at the bottom of wood st nr hillfoot bridge as a store room

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 10:46 ----------

the edwards were related to the lockwoods via mrs lockwood I never knew her they had an empty pub at the bottom of wood st neer hillfoot bridge as a store room

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 10:58 ----------

the lockwoods were related to the edwards through mrs lockwood who was pottys sister or aunt they had an empty pub at the bottom of Wood street near hillfoot bridge that they used as a store room

My brother-in-law is one of the Lockwoods that lived on Hastilar Road South, Woodthorpe.

which lockwood is that? my gran used to lived with her grandma sarah lockwood

My brother-in-law is called Frank he had a older brother called Billy who sadly passed away he has a sister called Elaine his mother was called May and father was Frank.

Potty Edwards was my Grandad.I have a tree on ancestry.I would love to see the photo of Rag Harry!

arnold was my grandad, he died in 98, he also has a son called arnold(my uncle), who is in his late 60's as well as my mum christine. i also remember alf who was a decorator like me

There was a Frank Lockwood who I think ran a nuts and bolts wholesale business near Commonside in the 1970's.