Court sentences for rioters

sentencing these thugs and rioter to prison is wrong but they should all be out in groups to te streeets were they did the damge out them in a chain gang like they do in the U S A and be paraded down the streets and in full public view make them litter pick, fill pot holes in roads which there are thousands and have a sign on their backs saying i am a rioter, and i am sorry

All for that, good post.

sentencing these thugs and rioter to prison is wrong but they should all be out in groups to te streeets were they did the damge out them in a chain gang like they do in the U S A and be paraded down the streets and in full public view make them litter pick, fill pot holes in roads which there are thousands and have a sign on their backs saying i am a rioter, and i am sorry

If they are in a chain gang how do they pick up litter which is scattered.An dif they steal from a shop they may not be a rioter at all.Who will supervise these people and how will they be controlled?Highly impracticable.

Why would they have signs saying that you are a rioter and that you(CF50) are sorry?

If they are in a chain gang how do they pick up litter which is scattered.An dif they steal from a shop they may not be a rioter at all.Who will supervise these people and how will they be controlled?Highly impracticable.

Why would they have signs saying that you are a rioter and that you(CF50) are sorry?

What is your solution?

Never heard of him.

But sheffvan has openly admitted to illegally hiring people without declaring them, breaking any number of traffic laws, and - as posted above - fraudulently avoiding VAT by buying knockoff cigarettes. Anybody now reading that he campaigns for tough treatment of criminals, is only going to respond by asking when he turns himself in.

Get him shopped - just another toerag thieving from honest people.

Coming from someone who not only openly admits repeatedly breaking the law, but takes pride in it, seeks help from other people for information on where he can get away with it, and laughs at other people who try to tell him he shouldn't be doing it - this is nothing but hypocrisy.

It's usually the way & I would've expected nothing less. Those who shout the loudest have the most to hide.

BTW Is Mr Benn the one who boasts about having bought numerous homes under the government's right to buy scheme?

Edited by Mister M