Court sentences for rioters

Had to laugh this morning. There was one of the Bleeding Heart "Huuuuuuuman Rights" campaigners interviewed on Sky news,and he was saying that the sentences handed out so far are way too harsh ,and not fair on the rioters who were found guilty.

He also said that all these "Harsh" sentences would be appealed anyway .

You have to laugh at these idiots who are obviously against any form of severe punishement for criminals.

This fool on Sky( cant recall his name ) this morning summed up perfectly what is wrong with this country at present.

Personally , i would have liked to have seen the sentences handed out so far doubled.

Be` ave thi sen , I dont even pay VAT on my Bacca . ( the knock off woman where i buy mine dosnt charge it ).:)

Do you just select the laws you like in your rants mr benn and ignore the ones you don't like??...........:roll::roll::loopy::loopy:...........

Coming from someone who not only openly admits repeatedly breaking the law, but takes pride in it, seeks help from other people for information on where he can get away with it, and laughs at other people who try to tell him he shouldn't be doing it - this is nothing but hypocrisy.

I would NEVER condemn ANY motorist for trying to get out of paying what is nothing more than a demand for money with menaces . Now if you class Dodging a "fine":suspect::hihi: for driving through a bus lane the same as rioting ,criminal damage and burglary, then im shocked.

Motorists are harrassed,targeted and persecuted on a daily basis with as many crazy ,money grabbing "Offences":suspect: ,that the plod and councils can dream up on a weekly basis.

So ,yes i applaud ANY motorist who refuses to be bullyed and frightened into paying stupid "fines " the council have drempt up purely to raise revenue.

Coming from someone who not only openly admits repeatedly breaking the law, but takes pride in it, seeks help from other people for information on where he can get away with it, and laughs at other people who try to tell him he shouldn't be doing it - this is nothing but hypocrisy.

What do you expect from mr benn?, he has never been any different apart fron his usernames.

What do you expect from mr benn?

Never heard of him.

But sheffvan has openly admitted to illegally hiring people without declaring them, breaking any number of traffic laws, and - as posted above - fraudulently avoiding VAT by buying knockoff cigarettes. Anybody now reading that he campaigns for tough treatment of criminals, is only going to respond by asking when he turns himself in.

Never heard of him.

But sheffvan has openly admitted to illegally hiring people without declaring them, breaking any number of traffic laws, and - as posted above - fraudulently avoiding VAT by buying knockoff cigarettes. Anybody now reading that he campaigns for tough treatment of criminals, is only going to respond by asking when he turns himself in.

Yep that's our mr benn same old same old crap in another username, he once posted over 50,000 times on here in 10 months until he was banned.

Everything you have quoted above he has quoted in numerous usernames but he stands out a mile.

Plus he is always touting for work with his van.:hihi::hihi:...

Yep that's our mr benn same old same old crap in another username, he once posted over 50,000 times on here in 10 months until he was banned.

The one who was obsessed by pit bikes and went completely mental one night on the forum (possibly over something to do with his wife - can't remember the details)?

The one who was obsessed by pit bikes and went completely mental one night on the forum (possibly over something to do with his wife - can't remember the details)?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Theres no end to his adventures, a few weeks ago he joined the star forum in my name and started slagging this forum to get me in trouble, luckily the Mods on here were wide to it and the star knows about it as well.:hihi::hihi:.

sheffvan 1 is benny boy !00%.

"Perry Sutcliffe-Keenan, 22, of Latchford, Warrington, used his Facebook account in the early hours of 9 August to design a web page entitled The Warrington Riots. The court was told it caused a wave of panic in the town. When he woke up the following morning with a hangover, he removed the page and apologised, saying it had been a joke. His message was distributed to 400 Facebook contacts, but no rioting broke out as a result." ...Guardian.co.uk

4 years for a stupid joke deemed as inciting a riot that never took place?

Bonkers.

Everything was only a joke once they get caught!........but the intent to cause mayhem and possible death was there!.......I would have doubled his sentence with hard labour thrown in for good measure,to deter jokers and thieves!

After all this surely the justice system has to get stricker it shows that by not having enough tough sentences people are taking advantage they should be learnt a lesson.

sentencing these thugs and rioter to prison is wrong but they should all be out in groups to te streeets were they did the damge out them in a chain gang like they do in the U S A and be paraded down the streets and in full public view make them litter pick, fill pot holes in roads which there are thousands and have a sign on their backs saying i am a rioter, and i am sorry

Everything was only a joke once they get caught!........but the intent to cause mayhem and possible death was there!.......I would have doubled his sentence with hard labour thrown in for good measure,to deter jokers and thieves!

8 years at a cost of £800 per week is £320,000 well spent ????:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: