Waiting List: Hagg House Allotments

The waiting list is in single figures at the moment and the person at the top of the list has only been waiting for just over a month. Probably be some more plots come up soon after recent inspections.

Probably the shortest waiting list in S10/S6 if anyone's looking for a plot, but not necessarily for the faint hearted - lots of trees around and hard work clearing the plots.

You can see more info about the site via our Facebook Group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2382433712

hi where are theese allotments im at the top of stannington are they near me, if not do you know the name of the allotments near to me and what there waiting list is like

id really like an allotment and im not afraid of hard work but am finding it hard to find out any information about allotment sites and waiting lists,

Hi there, we waited just over a year for our allotment on hagg Lane. and what a mess it is, overgrown, and truely aweful.. it had massive trees in it, and a big and i mean big pile of debris at the bottom of it, they felled the trees, but didnt think about removing the large tree stumps. and that was it. I called the council, and asked them if they were going to remove all the crap and they said Yes its on a list to be done, 8 months later and we are still waiting.. We have had to buy a rotovator to get through to the soil, which only just gets through to the soil (we spend more time freeing our rotovator of roots, than we do planting). its a total waste of time unless the council are prepared to get there finger out and bulldoze the plots that have been left for so long. Your welcome to come and look at our plot, and see what i mean.

and also I am not just referring to my plot, I am talking about all of the reallocated plots on hagg lane. which is the hagg house.... take a look for yrselfs it is disgracful.

hi where are theese allotments im at the top of stannington are they near me, if not do you know the name of the allotments near to me and what there waiting list is like

id really like an allotment and im not afraid of hard work but am finding it hard to find out any information about allotment sites and waiting lists,

The site is bordered by Rivelin Valley Road, Hagg Hill and Bole Hill Road.

and also I am not just referring to my plot, I am talking about all of the reallocated plots on hagg lane. which is the hagg house.... take a look for yrselfs it is disgracful.

Hagg Lane and Hagg House are different sites.

Thanks think it may be best to go for a walk and have a look at the plots, i dont mind hard work but dont want a plot that will take forever to clear,