Sheffield - city of micturating goons!

Bladder and bowel problems does not give you licence to pee in the street. I have a disabled brother with toileting problems and had a father with bowel cancer. neither of them ever resorted to peeing where they felt like it.

If you have a disability you get a key to access thousands of disabled toilets. If you haven't got one.... you use your brain and find somewhere to go.

back to the original issue. If you need to go after hours the city centre has urinals set up around the main drinking area that are totally open and avaliable. If you are on your way home you bloody hold it in or find somewhere more appropraite. At the very least you can find a bit of an overgrown area at the side of the road or a wooded area etc..... To do such a thing in someone's private garden is nothing more than moronic.

Dont ever try and excuse this type of behaviour. Would you pee inside a taxi on your way home? How about up against your own front door becuase you could'nt wait any longer? :loop

Not sure I've ever seen these? The problem is boozing makes you go more often and after the pubs have closed there really is nowhere to go. So people find a quiet side alley or doorway to relieve themselves in. I'm sure if there were public urinals they would see a lot of use after booting out time in the city centre.

As for doing it at 4 in the afternoon, no excuse really

PS: When you are out and about in town what's wrong with going into John Lewis to use the toilets. The same goes for Debenhams, Atkinsons, Orchard Square, M&S, Central Library, Millenium Galleries, Interchanges and the Station. They are all PUBLIC toilets there to be used.

Other than the [Central] Library, the Interchanges, and the [bus/Railway] station: the others are privately-owned facilities.

Yes, they are available for such of the general public as are shoppers there; but they're not 'public' as such!

Other than the [Central] Library, the Interchanges, and the [bus/Railway] station: the others are privately-owned facilities.

Yes, they are available for such of the general public as are shoppers there; but they're not 'public' as such!

OK. (Millenium Galleries is a public building too).

But anyway, so what if the others are private. The point is they are all public accessible when these places are open.

I am really dont see why people think the council should be providing public conveniences any more than they already do. Public urinals are normally set up around barkers pool after hours. There is always the superloo things too if people need to go that bad.

But anyway, so what if the others are private. The point is they are all public accessible when these places are open.

I am really dont see why people think the council should be providing public conveniences any more than they already do. Public urinals are normally set up around barkers pool after hours. There is always the superloo things too if people need to go that bad.

Are you having a laugh?? Who pays for these urinals, the clubs, pubs and bars that sold the drink I trust.

Look having a **** is a basic human [and animal ]function if the council do not provide the means to perform this task then it must be performed another way be it up an entry or on the Town Hall steps.

What is amazing to me anyway is that it should be such a big deal we all do it!"!

Perhaps we should follow the town of Clochemerle example in France and have completely open bogs where every thing is allowed to hang out in the open so no one takes any notice any way!

Look having a **** is a basic human [and animal ]function if the council do not provide the means to perform this task then it must be performed another way be it up an entry or on the Town Hall steps.

What is amazing to me anyway is that it should be such a big deal we all do it!"!

Perhaps we should follow the town of Clochemerle example in France and have completely open bogs where every thing is allowed to hang out in the open so no one takes any notice any way!

Well I think I might have a water meter fitted and save water. I can just empty my p*** pot out of the window into the street just like they did in the old days it's only natural after all.

Oh how ironic that your post is quite clearly taking the P**s.

Once a penis always a penis.

I did a sneakier and less pleasant alternative when I caught a bloke standing in our entry and weeing up my house wall.

One of my cats is a hand reared feral, who shreds first and asks questions later. The last person who tried to pick her up like I do needed hospital treatment for their injuries.

When I caught this bloke I picked this cat up, shouted at him and handed him the cat, who put out all her crampons and shredded him from chest height all the way down to the ground down his front as she made her escape, taking in his hands and genitalia on the way past.

Then I smiled sweetly and told him he should get off my property, let the cat back inside and shut the door.

I appreciate that there are potentially going to be people who need a wee while they're out, but deliberately walking up a cul de sac and into a private garden to do it is not the answer.

Isn't that an oxymoron (a hand reared feral cat).

I appreciate that there are potentially going to be people who need a wee while they're out, but deliberately walking up a cul de sac and into a private garden to do it is not the answer.

I agree though I'm confused as to why it's acceptable for a cat to be used in this way but not a dog :)

Isn't that an oxymoron (a hand reared feral cat).

Not at all- feral cats are truly wild cats and they retain a degree of this wildness no matter how close to a single human they may get during the rearing process.

As far as my cat is concerned humans other than me are just humans, whereas I'm an honorary cat since I reared her. Humans are something of which to be terrified and which to avoid at every opportunity.

Most of my neighbours know that I have her because she often accompanies some of my other cats when they visit for a fuss, but she's always in the background and just waits somewhere nearby whilst Billy or Isaac say hello and she never solicits human attention or allows them to approach or touch her.

Some feral kittens can be tamed, but only if they're got very early on on their lives (before 8 weeks) and even then, some never learn to trust humans.

I agree though I'm confused as to why it's acceptable for a cat to be used in this way but not a dog :)

It was before I got the dog, and since then the security of the entry and garden has been beefed up (to keep the dog in and prevent her getting onto the street accidentally) so he'd have had to come in through a full height gate in order to wee where he was weeing and when I opened the door she'd have given him a bigger fright than anything a cat would have done.

I wanted the man to be shocked and both cat and dog would have done that without any major harm. The scratches from the cat were very much superficial in nature and the cat wasn't upset, so as far as I'm concerned that's a fair alternative to having a German Shepherd on the (very loud) warpath because you're in her territory when you shouldn't be.

If you're standing on my private land without permission and doing something disgusting like he was then I'm afraid the least you'll get is a bucket of water thrown over you and a warning by cat or dog is arguably less damaging than the risk of killing the phone in your pocket or the watch on your wrist.

Only last week I drove along Brincliffe Gardens and was shocked to see some guy peeing against a railing.

He was only yards from queing rush hour traffic on Psalter Lane.

Dirty man.

:shocked: