Boycott all things Apple.

Dammit, does that mean I can't eat my daily apple?

I'm not so sure about that. Apple Offers Flawed Evidence in Lawsuit against Samsung. On top of that, the page Galaxy Tab screen Apple show in their evidence is not the Tab's home screen but the list of applications screen - you can see the differences in the image in that article.

Indeed I can, however the images shown to the court aren't about highlighting the differences, they're about highlighting the similarities.

Whether you agree with Apple's approach is largely irrelevant, my statement above still holds true. They're defending what they believe is their IP, if they didn't then they would lose it. Happens all the time.

Apple appear to have been playing fast and loose with the evidence they have presented to the court so as to imply that the Galaxy Tab is more similar to the iPad than it is in order to disrupt their competitor's sales.

The injunction has now been suspended.

Which still doesn't change anything in relation to why they took the action in the first place. Again, this sort of thing happens all the time, it's par for the course.

I'd love buttons. Unfortunately my Nokia E51 has a few broken buttons, so I can't use it, and I'm using a Samsung Genio (crappy basic touchscreen) at the minute x

I have an LG Cookie :hihi::roll: xx

I binned my mobile phone nearly 8 months ago.

I've decided that as much as possible I intend to speak to people without paying for the privilege.

If I never receive another text message I'll be delighted.

Yay a fellow phone hater ;) x

I have an LG Cookie :hihi::roll: xx

Hey, I would use mine if the speaker wasn't broken :hihi:

I haven't read every word of this topic but it still seems to be mostly "your a fanboy""no I'm not your a fanboy"

If you are competitive enough to call some one a 'fanboy' it's because you are offended by that brand probably because you are already a fanboy of another brand.

just some other comments I'd like to get out of my system

1]I am an out right an Apple fanboy I don't understand software enough to make an argument based on it so my reasons for liking them are just because I find them very intuitive and are constantly nice to look at and use

2]Apple stopping another company from selling in a certain region isn't because it wants to take away your freedom,reduce the competition or what ever.

It's because it has patents and as proven in court the galaxy thing infringed them.

2]Apple stopping another company from selling in a certain region isn't because it wants to take away your freedom,reduce the competition or what ever.

It's because it has patents and as proven in court the galaxy thing infringed them.

Or not.

Have you seen the patent they are attempting to enforce?

(worth merging this thread with "Aren't Patents A Good Idea"?)

Aha, there's the root of the problem.

You drive a rubbish car, so you feel you must compensate by purchasing an expensive phone just to prove to other people that you're still a somebody.

You purchased the iphone a status symbol.

Yes, I was a psychologist in my past life.

Well this is a prime example of how NOT to jump to conclusions and make a fool out of yourself My Daewoo product isnt a car. Its a kitchen appliance, and a good one at that!

Edited by iphonelover

If you are competitive enough to call some one a 'fanboy' it's because you are offended by that brand probably because you are already a fanboy of another brand.

Twaddle :roll:

I haven't read every word of this topic but it still seems to be mostly "your a fanboy""no I'm not your a fanboy"

just some other comments I'd like to get out of my system

1]I am an out right an Apple fanboy I don't understand software enough to make an argument based on it so my reasons for liking them are just because I find them very intuitive and are constantly nice to look at and use

.........Sent from my iPhone....... :hihi: