Boycott all things Apple.

Like buying an Aston Martin instead of a Ford Mondeo

Nah, more like buying a Vauxhall Vectra instead of a Ford Mondeo.

Maybe you should change your username to hotpointlover?

Based on how silly minded some are i should therefore call myself sonylghotpointhooverswansamsungdaewoo lover!

I dont see the fuss over the i-phone to be honest:confused: a phone is a phone, but then i can quite easily live without my mobile phone, not keen on the things at all :hihi:

The i-pod touch however is different matter, I do not know how I managed without it :love: Its my most versatile and useful gadget EVER, Apple Rocks !! :)

can I just say, I've never called YOU or anyone else for that matter, a fan boy, or fanboi. :hihi: )

Just so you know, actually you did. Thats my point! I said and i quote

So if someone likes a product or 2 from a particular brand they are a fanboy of that brand?

And your narrow minded response was, and again I quote

Yes, when its Apple and they don't have the widest product range available

So yes, you said people who like some apple products, just because in your eyes they are similar, are fanboys.

Let's be fair the new samsung looks very much like the iPad I'm sure if ford or another car maker made a car look like another's there would be the same comments

You mean you never heard of the Toyota "Carina"? Now how close is that to "Cortina"?:hihi:

Just so you know, actually you did. Thats my point! I said and i quote

And your narrow minded response was, and again I quote

So yes, you said people who like some apple products, just because in your eyes they are similar, are fanboys.

Oh well, it may well appear that I 'did' however, I didn't mean to...

Out of interest, how many Apple products do you own? We know you have the iPhone, and the iPad, from your previous posts. have you had every model of the iPhone since they came out and not tried anything else? Just wondering.

I can see you're not a true 'fan boi' as you haven't started to go mad in defence of Apple (on here anyway) and abuse anything else :hihi:

BTW I'm not particularly a fan of any phone make or model or OS.

I got a free phone with my contract, happened to be Android, all good.

When it broke, I decided it wasn't even worth paying £20 to claim off the insurance, and went back to my very old phone I had 2 years ago. Basic touch screen phone, with no Android, no apps, no nothing. It makes calls, I'm happy 8)

Oh well, it may well appear that I 'did' however, I didn't mean to...

Out of interest, how many Apple products do you own? We know you have the iPhone, and the iPad, from your previous posts. have you had every model of the iPhone since they came out and not tried anything else? Just wondering.

I can see you're not a true 'fan boi' as you haven't started to go mad in defence of Apple (on here anyway) and abuse anything else :hihi:

No i havent, my iphone is a 3GS. I wasnt in a rush to get an iphone 4. Im due for an upgrade in september, if the iphone 5 is out i will be updating to

That, if it isnt i will get the iphone 4 and probably not bother with the iphone

5, i dont need to have the latest one.

As for what products i have, ive got an iphone 3gs, and my hubbys got an ipod classic, we share an ipad 2. As for other smart phones i had a samsung but preferred the iphone. Regarding older products before my iphone i had an ipod touch. In some ways i wish i still had it becausr the battery isnt good on my 3gs so if i listen to music on the go it goes down really quick.

My phone has something none of your smart phones have. Buttons. I like buttons.

No i havent, my iphone is a 3GS. I wasnt in a rush to get an iphone 4. Im due for an upgrade in september, if the iphone 5 is out i will be updating to

That, if it isnt i will get the iphone 4 and probably not bother with the iphone

5, i dont need to have the latest one.

As for what products i have, ive got an iphone 3gs, and my hubbys got an ipod classic, we share an ipad 2. As for other smart phones i had a samsung but preferred the iphone. Regarding older products before my iphone i had an ipod touch. In some ways i wish i still had it becausr the battery isnt good on my 3gs so if i listen to music on the go it goes down really quick.

I had an iPod touch a couple of years ago, which was given to me as a gift... I'd never have spent money on it. It was the 3G which had just been released at the time, and it wasn't bad... as far as a music player goes. I don't get the price of them though! Not that I can't afford it, but I wouldn't want to buy it when I can get basically the same thing for much cheaper.

I had a Samsung Galaxy (until it broke) and I only got that as it was slightly cheaper than some of the other phones when I took out my contract, and was one of the newest phones available at the time. However, the fact that I would rather use an old phone than pay a £20 insurance excess (which is a matter of principle too for me really, Tmobile are robbing me with their insurance, when I would get a free replacement phone from Orange) just proves to me that I don't need a smartphone...As long as I can make calls, send a few texts, and have basic internet access, its all good for me :)

My phone has something none of your smart phones have. Buttons. I like buttons.

I'd love buttons. Unfortunately my Nokia E51 has a few broken buttons, so I can't use it, and I'm using a Samsung Genio (crappy basic touchscreen) at the minute x