Boycott all things Apple.

Like it enough to make an online persona naming it and jumping in to any Apple thread two footed ;)

Oh the irony! :hihi:

Why do people made silly threads like this ?

Why do people made silly threads like this ?

Because they are total saddos.

Because they are total saddos.

Just seems to start arguments all the time .:loopy::loopy:

Let's be fair the new samsung looks very much like the iPad I'm sure if ford or another car maker made a car look like another's there would be the same comments

Yes it does....insofaras it has a screen and a button....suppose that would be similar to a car having a body, engine and wheels.

What does it matter...if I phone are so assured about their market position then why issue bans and take Samsung to court.....smacks of sour grapes to me.

Incidentally I wouldn't personally be seen dead owning anything from the i-range.....at any price.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace...which means I CAN open multi applications and I CAN have whatever music and personal stuff on it without synching it to my PC or paying through the nose to add stuff.

Yes, Boycott apple....nasty bullies. :thumbsup:

Yes it does....insofaras it has a screen and a button....suppose that would be similar to a car having a body, engine and wheels.

What does it matter...if I phone are so assured about their market position then why issue bans and take Samsung to court.....smacks of sour grapes to me.

Incidentally I wouldn't personally be seen dead owning anything from the i-range.....at any price.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace...which means I CAN open multi applications and I CAN have whatever music and personal stuff on it without synching it to my PC or paying through the nose to add stuff.

Yes, Boycott apple....nasty bullies. :thumbsup:

Just so you know you dont have to pay through the nose for music, videos etc... For an iphone/ipad. Just learning how convert which takes seconds solves that. So at least dislike it for the right reasons ;)

What does it matter...if I phone are so assured about their market position then why issue bans and take Samsung to court.....smacks of sour grapes to me

The company is called Apple. iPhone is a product.

Apple didn't issue the ban, the judge did.

It's called protecting the brand and intellectual property.

Let's see: my iOS products multi-task. They have music on them that came from my personal CD collection, iTunes, Amazon and legal, free downloads from places like jamendo.com and others. Personal stuff like movies, photos and documents? Yep, that too.

Boycott them? Not while they are paying me that excellent salary every month..

Apple are the biggest technology company in the world

Are they ?

Boycott them? Not while they are paying me that excellent salary every month..

No idea why you would be sticking up for them then :roll:

Yes, when its Apple and they don't have the widest product range available, and if you like one, you tend to like the rest, since they are all basically exactly the same darn thing :)

An iPod shuffle is an overpriced Mp3 player for posers with more cash than sense.

An iPod nano is exactly the same but has a screen and is for posers with more cash than sense.

An iPod touch is the same, but with touch screen for posers with more cash than sense.

an iPhone is an iPod touch that you can make calls on designed for posers with more cash than sense.

an iPad is an overgrown iPhone for posers with more cash than sense.

and so on and so on

You forgot to mention they're built at a cost of bugger all and a bit by factories in eastern countries but sell for daft money to foolish posers.

Anyway. Fixed a few mistakes in your post.

Why does nearly everyone refer to a new mobile phone that is released as the 'iphone killer'. Is it because apple have set a benchmark so high that other companies cant beat?