Boycott all things Apple.

Why does nearly everyone refer to a new mobile phone that is released as the 'iphone killer'. Is it because apple have set a benchmark so high that other companies cant beat?

I got a 3gs and had 'free upgrade' with my service provider, i return the blackberry touch, HTC sensation then got the samsung galaxy S2 and sold it as i knew nothing will be as user friendly or reliable as my 2 year old iphone, only upgrade i will make is to iphone 5 as i dont think there is enough improvment on the 4g for me to get it

I believe we should all boycott Apple products.

http://androidcommunity.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-sales-blocked-in-europe-thanks-to-apple-20110809/

Apple are the biggest technology company in the world and have more cash than the US government but they seek to stop freedom of choice. Ironic when you consider their "I'm a poor underdog being bullied by the big boy" attitude with Microsoft a few years ago.

Let's boycott the sods.

I don't buy any fruit themed toy garbage anyway so...

Not just Apple, people think I'm a Microsoft fanboy just because I own both an original Xbox and an Xbox 360, and will purchase the Xbox 720 or whatever the next Xbox is called. as long as it's 100% backward compatible to 360 games and hardware, especially Kinect.

no what makes you a fanboy is the hate of all things playstation :loopy:

I don't buy any fruit themed toy garbage anyway so...

Quite.... :hihi:

These threads so make me chuckle, you always get the 1 (or 2 on this thread) fanboi, that insists they are not a fanboi, and will argue till death that his(or hers) product is the best.

I usually believe this is to justify the stupidly over priced, price they paid for it.

I don't get how they can do it... How many different ways can you make a hand held tablet PC look, realistically? Its always going to have to look a bit like an iPad... and I'm pretty sure Apple didn't invent the tablet PC (I'm sure it looks like loads of other models that were released before the iPad)

Ssssh! Don't tell the Apple fanbois that :suspect:

They'll have us all believe that tablet PCs didn't exist, until Apple brought out the ipad ;)

Not just Apple, people think I'm a Microsoft fanboy just because I own both an original Xbox and an Xbox 360, and will purchase the Xbox 720 or whatever the next Xbox is called. as long as it's 100% backward compatible to 360 games and hardware, especially Kinect.

No, Rich.

People think you're a Microsoft fanboy because you'll wade into any thread slagging off Sony products and their owners as fanboys.

Here is a perfect example on the GTA thread.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7983807&postcount=8

Funny how nobody mentioned Sony until you joined in :roll:

Did you know that the Blu-ray disc format doesn't exist?

It's true.

It's only when ol' Steve finally starts shipping Blu-ray burners in their Macs (hint) that he will claim that Apple invented the Blu-ray format and the masses will realise that the Blu-ray dics format exists and that they absolutely need to have a Blu-ray player to carry on living.

At which point Apple will no doubt sue Sony for copyright and patent infringment :roll:

Do you know this oxygen you are breathing?

It doesn't actually exist.

It's true.

It's only when Ol' Steve finally starts shipping the iOxygen Mask and claims that Apple have invented oxygen, that the masses will suddenly realise that oxygen actully exists and that they absolutely need to have an iOxygen mask to carry on living.

At which point Apple will sue BOC for copyright and patent infringment

These threads so make me chuckle, you always get the 1 (or 2 on this thread) fanboi, that insists they are not a fanboi, and will argue till death that his(or hers) product is the best.

I usually believe this is to justify the stupidly over priced, price they paid for it.

I believe you may be right.

Often, when someone gets conned, they have to justify their being ripped off by trying to say how good that product or service was.

I'm more realistic. My last Nokia was a good phone in many respects but I made a mistake when I bought it as it's OS was way to close to it's sell by date and there were quality issues.

My Samsung is a far better choice as its able to do far more than the iphone at a much lower cost.

iphone simply isn't a scientific choice and can't be justified logically.

When you're buying a smartphone, you need to be smart yourself.

There's a fault line that runs through the centre of the Origin Office, Iphones on one side, Androids on my side. It's a fiercely debated subject.

Do you know this oxygen you are breathing?

It doesn't actually exist.

It's true.

It's only when Ol' Steve finally starts shipping the iOxygen Mask and claims that Apple have invented oxygen, that the masses will suddenly realise that oxygen actully exists and that they absolutely need to have an iOxygen mask to carry on living.

At which point Apple will sue BOC for copyright and patent infringment

Good old Steve Jobs :hihi::hihi: