Boycott all things Apple.

I believe we should all boycott Apple products.

http://androidcommunity.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-sales-blocked-in-europe-thanks-to-apple-20110809/

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales Blocked in Europe Thanks to Apple

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 which launched in Britain and other parts of Europe last week might be seeing itself pulled from the shelves soon, and not from buyers. Recent court rulings from a German court granted Apple a preliminary injunction against Samsung and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 stopping sales and marketing both. The Tab 10.1 was the best selling tablet ever in Europe when it launched compared to every other tablet except for the iPad 2.

Apple are the biggest technology company in the world and have more cash than the US government but they seek to stop freedom of choice. Ironic when you consider their "I'm a poor underdog being bullied by the big boy" attitude with Microsoft a few years ago.

Let's boycott the sods.

There is no way you are going to get apple fanbois to boycott them. They are the reason apple is now the biggest company on the planet.

They have never had any of my money.

So if someone likes a product or 2 from a particular brand they are a fanboy of that brand?

with a name like Iphonelover it would be having a debate with you :|

So if someone likes a product or 2 from a particular brand they are a fanboy of that brand?

Yes, when its Apple and they don't have the widest product range available, and if you like one, you tend to like the rest, since they are all basically exactly the same darn thing :)

An iPod shuffle is an Mp3 player

An iPod nano is exactly the same but has a screen

An iPod touch is the same, but with touch screen

an iPhone is an iPod touch that you can make calls on

an iPad is an overgrown iPhone

and so on and so on

bvzljdbvkzbjvhbfzvbjrkfbvjbzdhvhbxfbzdhvbhzhbzdhzdvzdhhzfvzfbvzbv.hzhvbhzbdvhdbfhvhdvhzbxdvhbxdbvhzxbdhvdxbvhxhvbxhvhxbvhxhbvhxbhvbxhjbvhxbvhbxzvb.hkzbfvhbzjkhfvb.zxfvbzxjfhzfhvbzhvzxbfvbzxdfvhjkzfdjbzvzbdjfxbvhzdbfvbzdjhbvkjhzbdvbzdfhbhjzbdvhxdvbjhbdbfvhzfdhbxdhjhgjbxhvbjxzbvhjbxfvjbxdvbhjzbxvjbxzjdbhbxvkjzbvhbzhbvhkjzdbvhdzbhvbxdbvhjzdbvhjkzdbrhjdnjzbhvbzdjhbv

Edited by AJ sheffield

I don't get how they can do it... How many different ways can you make a hand held tablet PC look, realistically? Its always going to have to look a bit like an iPad... and I'm pretty sure Apple didn't invent the tablet PC (I'm sure it looks like loads of other models that were released before the iPad)

Let's be fair the new samsung looks very much like the iPad I'm sure if ford or another car maker made a car look like another's there would be the same comments

Yes, when its Apple and they don't have the widest product range available, and if you like one, you tend to like the rest, since they are all basically exactly the same darn thing :)

An iPod shuffle is an Mp3 player

An iPod nano is exactly the same but has a screen

An iPod touch is the same, but with touch screen

an iPhone is an iPod touch that you can make calls on

an iPad is an overgrown iPhone

and so on and so on

I think its stupid thing to say! In my experience people who use the term fanboys are usually jealous they cant afford said items, not that they would EVER admit it! Its pathetic, i love my iphone and ipad but i dont like apple laptops for instance, so i dont buy them! Based on most peoples interpretation of a 'fanboy' You cant be a 'fanboy' unless you worship every product and everything about the company. So how the hell that makes me a fanboy i will never know. Such a stupid phrase. Just like i like my playstation, im not silly enough to call people who prefer xboxs microsoft fan boys!

Edited by iphonelover

with a name like Iphonelover it would be having a debate with you :|

'iphonelover' NOT 'applelover' i DONT like EVERY product they sell. Just like ive got another tablet in my household as well as an ipad. Im very open minded about technology.

its like comparing a Mercedes to a Renault, yes both does the same thing but quality, style makes apple product worth it and hence why people pay more for it then a samsung galaxy S2 even though on paper it is more powerful, Or pay double for a laptop becuase the operating system is so good and the machine is running very efficent there is no way a PC can match it hz for hz