Sheffield MP has brain tumour - get well soon

We're sending our best wishes to Sheffield Central MP Paul Blomfield, who has had a successful operation on a brain tumour.

http://postcodegazette.com/url/news/sheffield-mp-recovers-from-brain-tumour-AT-edmund-road/9000836036/9000836037/

http://www.postcodegazette.com

Yes, we can hope that he recovers.

Topic to ponder, though: what is the mechanism by which our 'hope' can achieve the desired result? Does 'hope' work, and how?

Here's to Mr Blomfield's speedy and complete recovery. I've been associated with him through a number of groups locally, and he is a great chap.

Paul Blomfield represented a group of us recently in our fight against a department closure within the corporate company we work for and we were all really appreciative of his help and support. We wish him well in a full and speedy recovery.

Get well soon.

Paul is the most hardworking MP I have met, very visable in the local community.

Best wishes

Best of luck Paul, and welcome to The Club That Nobody Wants To Join. Get well soon.

Sending healing wishes to Mr Blomfield. I have recently had dealings with him on a very sensitive matter & it was dealt with beautifully by him and his staff.