New Asda now OPEN near Crystal Peaks shopping centre

i have heard the same thing dnt know were its going to be tho

There thinkin of building a new 24 hour asda at the back of drakehouse retail park on that industrial estate. There was a meeting about it a few week back, my mum went to it.

Asdas are becoming to be more like starbucks and subways there will be one on every corner soon

As far as I know (inside info) all Netto's are becoming Asda's called Asda supermarket. They are going to be in competion with Tesco express.

Edited by hypnomartyn

Similar threads merged.

ive heard there building an asda at crystal peaks (drakehouse) has anybody else heard about it? if they do i think its a great idea :)

behind the retail park i think, the old stanleys units

Can't see how they are too close. They are separated by a decent distance and I wouldn't bother to travel that far from eckington/killamarsh area.

However it would be much easier if close by. Would have preferred a TESCO store though as have been in Asda stores and they have usually been poor to shop in.

i agree with cookie munch its only 5mins drive from asda on the parkway its not like its going to be built on the other side of sheffield so to have two asda stores with in 5 mins drive is to close ot one another but i do agree there should be a tescos