New Asda now OPEN near Crystal Peaks shopping centre

No it did not . It had a tyre bay only.

The old Asda handsworth up from orgreave had a petrol station.

The old Asda handsworth up from orgreave had a petrol station.

Sure did. Fill up then drive to the booth at the exit to pay Happy days..

It says it should be open from March 1st. Absolute bomb site still, i walk past it everyday and no chance of it being totally complete. No doubt they will get the store open, but the rest of the area wont be done. Think they have only just started work on the petrol station are, so good luck to them

Today was the most amount of workers ive seen there, so looks like they are doing there utmost to get it open on time.

No more expensive donuts for them coppers anymore.... :roll:

It says it should be open from March 1st. Absolute bomb site still, i walk past it everyday and no chance of it being totally complete. No doubt they will get the store open, but the rest of the area wont be done. Think they have only just started work on the petrol station are, so good luck to them

Today was the most amount of workers ive seen there, so looks like they are doing there utmost to get it open on time.

Well, time costs money and Asda will want the punters in before donut buyers stage a boycott :hihi:

But will someone please tell them that it's not located at Mosborough!

It opens at the end of march

While it's not where most people would call Mosborough, it is actually correct. The area is part of Mosborough ward and is on an estate that is part of the Mosborough townships. Personally I think they should have gone for ASDA Crystal Peaks or ASDA Drakehouse.

http://www.haydnvernals.co.uk/roads/mostown.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosborough_(ward)

is there any truth in the rumour that i've heard, that asda is opening a store at drakehouse retail park?

I work at asda and yes I can confirm the asda at drakehouse will be opening around april