New Asda now OPEN near Crystal Peaks shopping centre

While in today, I did notice lots of assistants holding signs up at various checkouts saying spare tills, what a job :hihi:

Better to have a job than just wait for your next benefits pay out no?

Better to have a job than just wait for your next benefits pay out no?

Well, you seem to know everything about me, why not disclose any more information while you're at it.

Went in twice for a coffee and on both occasion, was not that impressed with the latte and mocha I had.

Maybe I have too high standards with being a coffee junkie so maybe supermarkets aint best place for a quality cuppa.

Well, you seem to know everything about me, why not disclose any more information while you're at it.

I'm just saying a job is a job. No need to take it personally.

Went in twice for a coffee and on both occasion, was not that impressed with the latte and mocha I had.

Maybe I have too high standards with being a coffee junkie so maybe supermarkets aint best place for a quality cuppa.

Yeah, if you want a decent coffee probably best not to get it in a supermarket, especially an Asda.

The people that stand around with signs actually do a lot more than that. They are responsible for making sure that the checkouts run smoothly, they deal with complaints, price errors, who and where the checkout staff are. They also run up and down the store replacing items that need replacing ie broken packets or things customers forget, they also take all the things back that people dump when they decide they don't want it any more. They are fab and people think they just 'hold up a sign'

Edited by Kerryann

The people that stand around with signs actually do a lot more than that. They are responsible for making sure that the checkouts run smoothly, they deal with complaints, price errors, who and where the checkout staff are. They also run up and down the store replacing items that need replacing ie broken packets or things customers forget, they also take all the things back that people dump when they decide they don't want it any more. They are fab and people think they just 'hold up a sign'

I hold up a sign when I drive past the Aldi on my way to the Asda at Handsworth, Two fingers, :hihi:

I think the New Asda is great, I cannot find anywhere else that sells food or clothes in that area

I think the New Asda is great, I cannot find anywhere else that sells food or clothes in that area

Yes because there is only the retail park around the corner and crystal peaks shopping mall and market across the road.:huh::hihi:

Yes because there is only the retail park around the corner and crystal peaks shopping mall and market across the road.:huh::hihi:

I was thinking that !!! :hihi::suspect::huh: