New Asda now OPEN near Crystal Peaks shopping centre

Yep, on the retail park, also an Asda petrol station. Gonna be chaos on the main road.

It's not actually on the retail park is it. The entrance is going to be where the small road up to the police station is, and also the front entrance to Home Decor. The road is getting relaid out when Asda gets built, and I believe the latest plans involve a roundabout just there to replace that junction. The new Asda is going to have most of its parking spaces actually underneath it.

Just another asda that will end up like many of the others, shelves not being restocked and managers that couldn't care less.

So true. Went to Asda a few weeks ago on the way from from a night shift at around 3am and no bread or fresh veg available.

still dont no were you mean at the side of the police station is it the one opposite the collage police station i cant ever reflect a stanly tools ever being there and ive lived up here now for 40yrs still dont no were home decor is

I'm only 26 and never lived there and I clearly remember a Stanley tools building next to Moss way police station.. Same side as the retail park, not as far down the road

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Driving towards the police station there is a road on the left just after Birley Spa Lane junction on the right, you turn left Home Decor is the big place on the right hand side.

still dont no were you mean at the side of the police station is it the one opposite the collage police station i cant ever reflect a stanly tools ever being there and ive lived up here now for 40yrs still dont no were home decor is

does this link help (assuming it works ok ). Its the building between Beighton Road East and Drakehouse cresent. Surrounded by trees to the left and Drakehouse retail park to its right. The police station is in the front of it slightly to the left.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mosborough+S207jZ&hl=en&ll=53.344076,-1.36106&spn=0.002972,0.010525&sll=53.322697,-1.368742&sspn=0.001487,0.005262&t=h&hnear=Mosborough,+South+Yorkshire,+United+Kingdom&z=17

Edited by modforlife

Quote:

Originally Posted by sue trigg

does this link help (assuming it works ok ). Its the huge building in the middle.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mosb...d+Kingdom&z=17

Didn't work for me, but I Googled Home Decor Sheffield, went on maps and streetview and that works

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I know there is a thread on this but it is over a year since anything was on it, was just wondering if anyone knew anything about when this is supposed to be happening. Have done a search but cannot find any information on it, I would have thought they wanted to get it done ASAP.

God I hope this isn't true?? Asda stinks!! I think I would be able to smell it from where I live too. I will definitely be able to smell the BO and rotting flesh of the people that shop there.

Is there some kind of petition we can sign to stop this happening???

You need Spec savers.

Do you know where it is now? If not get on the bus to the peaks, one that goes past the Hogs Head, when it gets to the end of BSL it will turn right towards the police station, about 100 yards on your left is Home Decor.

Yep, on the retail park, also an Asda petrol station. Gonna be chaos on the main road.

I don't think it will cause chaos, there's no chaos at Morrisons/Halfway, TESCO/Chesterfield or ASDA/Handsworth. No more than before they were built anyhow. Might be a bit fruity when it first opens but I don't think anything more than usual.