The Big Knit - Bottle Top Hats

If you're at a loose end, or in fact, have any loose ends, how about knitting some diddy hats for bottle tops? "Why???", my husband crys. "Because I can", I reply........ :rant: Plus 25p per hat goes to Age UK. I've done 40 so far :hihi:http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/bigknit/

Deadline is October :help:

i've started on this - made only two so far and they are pompom less as i've mislaid the pompom maker somewhere!

I'd like to know when they do the new patterns since they've been promising them for the last three years!

I'd like to know when they do the new patterns since they've been promising them for the last three years!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ......... Me too. When I've had a spare minute........ :suspect: I've browsed the tinternet and only been able to find the kiwi, strawberry, pineapple and apple fruit. Still looking for the banana and grapes....... There are a few other patterns out there but I'm sticking to fruit ones at the minute. Think I'll drop them a line............. :huh:

Well, I contacted them, and suggested a book for charity should be published. They got back to me and said "they will speak internally about it as they think it's a good idea". Please note, when the book DOES come out. It was MY idea...... They also forwarded me the banana and grape pattern, which I have since completed. Podded peas next project.

I've done 50 so far now, and just wondering if I can make it to 100 before the October deadline.

I've started. hoping to get the kids at school knitting them too as seems like a simple pattern and therefore good starting point.

I've started. hoping to get the kids at school knitting them too as seems like a simple pattern and therefore good starting point.

Great idea, well done! I've done 67 and would like to get to 100, but we'll see. :suspect: