Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 2 Do Not Advertise in here

Hi, looking for a instructor called Kev, I used him before when I lived on Chaucer Close, he works all sheffield area I believe. It's not alot to go on but worth a try, failing that anyone know any good ones in sheffield s5 area? thanks in advance x

Could you be thinking of Kev Roberts who drove a (possibly Blue) Ford Fiesta? A friend who works at a nursery in Hillsborough used to use him and told me that he'd changed jobs. I remember this because she asked me who I used. This was perhaps 12 months ago and whether this is accurate, or possibly even just temporary, I couldn't say. My phone reception wont allow me to search on google at the moment.

needing an instructor in the sheffield 6 area who does maybe the 1st 4/6 lessons a little bit cheaper,my soon to be 18 year old doesnt seem bothered about taking lessons but i would just like for him t try to see if it would change his mind

thanks

Hi,

I passed in November last year with Driversity (began my lessons in May 2013). Someone had posted on here recommending them. I was v nervous and convinced it was a pointless endeavour but Sarah, the instructor, was a really good teacher- laid back but professional and v experienced. Moreover she was very patient- she had to be with me! The added bonus was some great deals with lessons equating to £15 an hour when block booking 20 hours. The website is http://driversitysheffield.co.uk or just Google: driversity Sheffield.

Ps. Although Sarah's based in S9, she was flexible in picking me up from both S6 and S3.

Good luck whoever you choose - it's a great skill to have :-) I love my new found freedom now I can drive.

Hi,

I passed in November last year with Driversity (began my lessons in May 2013). Someone had posted on here recommending them. I was v nervous and convinced it was a pointless endeavour but Sarah, the instructor, was a really good teacher- laid back but professional and v experienced. Moreover she was very patient- she had to be with me! The added bonus was some great deals with lessons equating to £15 an hour when block booking 20 hours. The website is http://driversitysheffield.co.uk or just Google: driversity Sheffield.

Ps. Although Sarah's based in S9, she was flexible in picking me up from both S6 and S3.

Good luck whoever you choose - it's a great skill to have :-) I love my new found freedom now I can drive.

Looking for my daughter now.

The price looks okay, but is this person teaching in that 11yr old Fiesta on the website?

I would like to buy a block, possibly 10 to start with, of driving lessons as an 18th Birthday present for my daughter. Could anyone recommend a good instructor. She lives in Fulwood but attends Peak College so could do lessons either side of city really. Thank You

Can anybody recommend a good driving instructor?

Wanting to start my lessons asap

Thanks in advance

I would like to buy a block, possibly 10 to start with, of driving lessons as an 18th Birthday present for my daughter. Could anyone recommend a good instructor. She lives in Fulwood but attends Peak College so could do lessons either side of city really. Thank You

Hi, I've had my lessons with Margaret from Martin Woodward, she was fantastic. I passed my test the very first time, I've been driving for more than two years now without any problem (I drove to London and back on my own and my husband calls me a good driver!)

I had no experience when I started my lessons with her and I would highly recommend her. I used to live in fulwood at the so she definitely covers the area.

Tel. 0800 781 7656 or 0114 201 6565

e-mail. info@martinwoodward.co.uk

Mobile: 0781 787 4830

I'm looking to buy a bulk load of driving lesions for my wife any one know a good instructor or school with a good deal on bulk lesions? I live in the S5 area

Hi I'm after finding a good driving instructor.(Sheffield)

I previously had lesions with AA a few year ago and some private ones with a friend but lost interest and wantin to start agen.. and all tho I could afford the price of lessons with them I think it's too much and there's got to be better instructors for a better price.

Don't want any instructors with micra's or Toyota yaris or small cars as I've always been used to driving bigger cars like focus and I feel that's what I'm more comfortable in.

Thanks in advance for any replies:):):):D

I previously had lesions with AA a few year ago and some private ones with a friend but lost interest and wantin to start agen.. and all tho I could afford the price of lessons with them I think it's too much and there's got to be better instructors for a better price.

Don't want any instructors with micra's or Toyota yaris or small cars as I've always been used to driving bigger cars like focus and I feel that's what I'm more comfortable in.

I'm interested in what you and others think price-wise is too much.

There's always cheaper but why do you think that is?

Does "cheap" come with "desperate for business", "just qualified", "struggling to find my feet in this business"?

What do you think the economics of running a car, a franchise (maybe) are?

What do you pay your window cleaner per hour? Your hairdresser/barber/plumber/tiler?

What constitutes "good" in a driving instructor, anyway? How will you know?

Just asking/interested.

Edited by DT Ralge

Private messaged you