Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 2 Do Not Advertise in here

Thanks for the replies

Can Anyone recommend a driving instructor in Sheffield?

I'm based in north Sheffield (Grenoside), and have rode a motorbike for 12 years (10 years with a full license), but have decided to get a car - I'm fed up of the rain and cold, plus the daily routine of changing clothes at work twice a day!

I've just picked up my first car, a nice Vauxhall Agila 1.2, which I'm driving with L plates and the Mrs in the passenger seat at the min. I know how to use the road, and can just about drive, but I need direction on how to drive to pass my test.

Ideally I'm looking for an instructor that can block book a whole day or two (or three) to help me get up to test standard. I'm not interested in the one or two hour a week way of doing it.

Ideally would like to use my own car too.... but it's not critical.

Cheers for any advice,

Steve.

Hi all

I'm turning 17 in April and wanting to book some lessons for then. Just wondering for best people or companies would have to be reasonably priced and highly recommended? any names or numbers would be great thanks

Sheffield Driving School

Hi all

I'm turning 17 in April and wanting to book some lessons for then. Just wondering for best people or companies would have to be reasonably priced and highly recommended? any names or numbers would be great thanks

Give Robert Clark a try. Good pass rate, and a decent guy His number is 07751839239 or [email protected].

When a friends daughter used hime last year, it was 60 pound for the first 5 lessons. And yes, she passed first go! Hope this helps.

As I've posted in this thread as a commentator, this isnt an official warning, but just a reminder that no advertising is allowed in this thread. If you have services to provide please add them to our business listings.

As I've posted in this thread as a commentator, this isnt an official warning, but just a reminder that no advertising is allowed in this thread. If you have services to provide please add them to our business listings.

Glad the obvious was spotted ;)

I am wanting to learn to drive and I was wondering what the cheapest and best driving school is. I saw there was a post back in 2008 but with an ever changing business environment there might be new businesses that are better. I am on a student budget so that is why it has to be a cheap one.

The cheapest and the best are not the same thing.

Are you looking for:

A. The cheapest driving school?

Or

B. The best driving school?

look up paul from greenways brilliant instructor and competative prices

The cheapest and the best are not the same thing.

Are you looking for:

A. The cheapest driving school?

Or

B. The best driving school?

Yes make sure you choose a driving school that uses fully qualified instructors -green badge holders and one that you actually drive for your lesson time and not sit at the side of the road doing theory. Sometimes cheapness can be false economy

Edited by myusernameha