Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 2 Do Not Advertise in here

I'll put in a personal recommendation for Alex @ Alex School of Motoring. He's currently teaching my girlfriend and she's come on leaps and bounds since she ditched her old instructor, she's a lot more confident and rightly so, her forward planning puts most drivers to shame.

Salim is good instructor, and he is a pakistani.

I can recommend a lovely driving instructor.

His name is Nathan and he owns his own business.

He is professional, friendly, reliable and most important honest!

He will not rip you off he gives honest feedback to help you get through your test.

His number is 07535675880 cheers

Another vote for Horizon here, passed with Gavin about 20 months ago.

You get what you pay for.

I have to agree with this fella.

If anyones looking for a decent, patient, and honest instructor then Gav has been fantastic from Horizon.

I had some lessons in the past, but never followed them through. But Ive been having about 2ish lessons a week since around March and passed my test earlier this morning with 4 minors.

He is incredibly fair, upbeat, and skilled... cant recommend him enough or anyone looking to learn to drive. Give Horizon a bell.

Any suggestions please. Anyone recently passed their test and can recommend anyone? Thanks

I was taught by Horizon. 07855 790996

I think someone from there posts on here.

Hes a good teacher and got me through my test in under 20 lessons.

Hi look for a number in yellow pages called Dora and ask for some one called Steve he his brilliant and he will not take u for your money he will put u in for your test in no time

Chevys Driving School, She is an amazing driving instructor very patient, reasonable pricing. When I was learning I knew nothing about cars and she got me through my driving test. Would strongly recommend her

Has anyone used Steve Smith school of motoring in hillsborough? or Dora's school of motoring? any good instructors recommended? thanks