Which songs make you instantly turn the radio off?

Having visited several jam sessions in pubs, if I hear Mustang Sally once more anywhere, ever, I'll push twigs through my own eardrums.

any rnb song whats starts off with the sound affect of a crackly record been put on that and any pop idol type of song yuck

I hate with a passion that stupid titanic song Celion Dion should have been strangled at birth...in fact they probably tried and that is why she sounds like she does.

Oh and meatloaf :gag:

Originally posted by Mandem

As soon as I hear anything by the Black Eyed Peas, I turn off, I really cannot stand them, and it seems everytime I turn Radio Hallam on they are playing one of their tunes.

Couldn't agree more... espcially "naw naw naw naw dunt fornk with my hort"

unbearable.

I don't turn the radio on. What's the point? All you hear is the same, safe, bland rubbish repeated throughout the day.

Originally posted by Agent ****

I don't turn the radio on. What's the point? All you hear is the same, safe, bland rubbish repeated throughout the day.

The only music stations worth listening to are BBC.

The rest of them are purely about making themselves attractive to advertisers, so they just play lowest common denominator stuff.

Yeah stuff like Black Eyed Peas and that so called "R n B". It's just awful to listen to. As well as the stuff they put on Galaxy FM. Dog poo!

:rant:

Originally posted by absynthfairy

Couldn't agree more... espcially "naw naw naw naw dunt fornk with my hort"

unbearable.

There are far too many songs to mention that I hate but the new Black Eyed Peas one 'my humps, my humps' etc is the one that I cannot sit thru right now.

I could think of hundreds or tunes that make me want to reach for the dial, but my current "love to hate" is James Blunt.

Grrrr! This mans music is so inoffensive, it's offensive.

that stupid crazy frog if i get hold of the little purple **** i will make a french dish out of him

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Originally posted by rad6380

There are far too many songs to mention that I hate but the new Black Eyed Peas one 'my humps, my humps' etc is the one that I cannot sit thru right now.

My humps, my humps, my humps my humps, my lovely lady lumps....WHAT?! Shut up! They really have started to sing about rubbish!

Cold play - Fix you. Fixed! Shut the hell up already! :rant: