I had a job interview today..

Great news that you've got a job, even better news that you're so pleased!!

Good luck Miss.

That is something I would do :hihi:.

It beats -

Would you like help with your packing

Would you like cash back

Have you got a club card.

:hihi:

Wow getting all excited for a job in checkouts, Dont get too excited as the job is boring, the pay is crap , you will be bored stiff and no job satisfaction what so ever, What is this country coming to, All we got to offer our youth is a braindead job and they get so excited

You be talking in your sleep

'do you want help packing'

'have you got a clubcard'

Wow getting all excited for a job in checkouts, Dont get too excited as the job is boring, the pay is crap , you will be bored stiff and no job satisfaction what so ever, What is this country coming to, All we got to offer our youth is a braindead job and they get so excited

You be talking in your sleep

'do you want help packing'

'have you got a clubcard'

She is getting excited about actually getting back in to work. It is a pity our work shy doleites do not have the same mentality as missflirtuk. It is a job and someone has got to do it. I think you should show a bit of respect and recognition instead of talking down from your high and mighty pedestal.

She is getting excited about actually getting back in to work. It is a pity our work shy doleites do not have the same mentality as missflirtuk. It is a job and someone has got to do it. I think you should show a bit of respect and recognition instead of talking down from your high and mighty pedestal.

I would get excited if the job has a future, A career,

working for a major supermarket , she will be just a number to the management

Yes, well done on the job front! :clap:

And that gives you the right to insinuate that she is braindead? Who is to say missflirtuk wont be running her own store in 3 years time?

Career possibilities are not too bad in retail actually, with a good attitude anyway. And if not then she shows herself to be numerate, good with the public, reliable etc and then moves on. The only way is up :).

And that gives you the right to insinuate that she is braindead? Who is to say missflirtuk wont be running her own store in 3 years time?

or she might end-up being an international buyer, or head of product development, or the CEO, anything could happen, you have to start somewhere.

I recently met someone who was chairman of a 9 billion pound company. He started from a council estate. He said the key to it was that whenever anything wanted doing he offered to do it, and made the best job possible of it.

He said the key to it was that whenever anything wanted doing he offered to do it, and made the best job possible of it.

So what you are advising is , she should pack the customers shopping aswell?