How can I correct the deliberately poor level of service at KFC GreenlandRd

How can I correct the deliberately poor level of service at KFC Greenland Rd?

A couple of years ago I had trouble with cheeky lads serving food who were acting out showing off to their girlfriends behind the tills, and tonight I was short changed (only slightly) but then handed a disgusting used napkin which I only found out was used a few miles down the road.

Some of the food served at KFC is good and will put you on until you can eat a proper meal later, but there is no excuse for kind of nonsense when I eat out. Surely someone at a higher level than the servers must care enough to do something about this?

Queue the food police

neenaaa....neenaaa....:nod:

Back on topic though. I think it is due to none of the staff giving a damn about their work. They are probably on minimum wage and receive zero enthusiasm from those higher up the chain.

When was the last time you went into a KFC and were greeted by a happy person? I know i haven't in a long time.

write to the manager or look for a complaints form on their website

I found this number 0845 753 2532 for their customer care line.

If I don't get any satisfaction tomorrow when I ring in office hours... ooh I could crush a grape!

ask to speak to the manager, whilst your there?

I'm not been picky but if you are going to complain it may help if you give the correct address for the site as there isn't a KFC on Greenland Road its McDonalds. KFC is on Broughton Lane.

the one at hay market in town always does me, nobody that can speak fluent english, have to wait 5/10 minutes for food, (yes its fresh but defeats the object of it being fast food) and there is always mucky tables, rubbish spilling all over them!! just disgusting!! The best KFC iv been to is the one at drakehouse!

the one at hay market in town always does me, nobody that can speak fluent english, have to wait 5/10 minutes for food, (yes its fresh but defeats the object of it being fast food) and there is always mucky tables, rubbish spilling all over them!! just disgusting!! The best KFC iv been to is the one at drakehouse!

Exactly the same as the one on middlewood road! Oh and toilet always filthy. AGES for food. Always chinese or pakistani people working there with little english who are totally incompetent. I dont go anymore for those reasons.

I'm not been picky but if you are going to complain it may help if you give the correct address for the site as there isn't a KFC on Greenland Road its McDonalds. KFC is on Broughton Lane.

Stop being picky then. I'm not being rude but you need to <removed>

talk with your feet ....don't go back....simples

That only works for so long!!! -I wouldn't leave the house if I stayed away from hateful folk. So I'm going to correct the issue if possible

edit response: I used four asterisks, that's not foul language -they're pretty stars!

Edited by RedAlpha
language!

Calling them now to see what comes of it..

Exactly the same as the one on middlewood road! Oh and toilet always filthy. AGES for food. Always chinese or pakistani people working there with little english who are totally incompetent. I dont go anymore for those reasons.

now thats where your wrong. In my experience it is staffed by pasty spotty 20 year olds who are either incredibly skinny or massive. Last time I went in was with my friends 8 year old girl. Whilst waiting for the food, in full earshot of said 8 year old, a fine specimen of a women behind the counter loudly declared:

'yeah, yeah of course I've done it with gay guys. I'm so good at f***ing I turn them straight'.

Classy.