Whats the funniest thing your pet has ever done?

Thought i would do a thread which would bring a few smiles :)

For me there is too many as one of my dogs is utterly stoopid! LOL but 1 thing i do remember is walking round the park and a man sat eating fish and chips, my friends dog went up to him and he clearly didnt like dogs, so he put his food at the side of him and tried 'wafting her dog away'! While he did this my dog went round the other side and stole his fish!!!!!!!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I swear to god im sure they planned the whole thing, it looked so well organised! :hihi:

my bunny boo used to follow me round the house when i first got him, everywhere i went he would follow.

one day i left the living room door open when getting ready for work and he followed me to the bathroom, he was sat up looking at me in the shower.

then he just jumped in with me!!! he got a right fright when the water went on him and wasnt happy. i picked him up and got him out of the bath, he never tried to do it again

My sons dog has a bowl of water outside my front door. I always keep it topped up but did not know it was empty. My sons dog picked it up in his mouth, scratched on my door to let me know he was there, and as I opened it he walked in with the empty bowl in his mouth, and a pleading look on his face for more water. What about that for intelligence ? :thumbsup:

If i forget to close my toilet doors, My dog will sneak in and wee on the toilet pan. It's a shame he's only a jack russell with short legs, Otherwise it might land in the toilet

One of my previous cats used to go and sit facing a wall if I told her off !! :hihi:

One of my previous cats used to go and sit facing a wall if I told her off !! :hihi:

My sons dog lays down and puts his paws in front of his eyes if told off. :hihi:

I have about £120 worth of "trendy" catnip toys

They are all stolen

I know from not where. My ex-streetie just brings them home

I bought one since he obviously likes them which was when I realised how expensive they are!

When we had our great Dane, Skye, we went a walk where there was a narrow foot bridge over a stream. She was quite scared of narrow spaces but gingerly went on. When she was half way across she lost her back footing and fell but caught herself and clung on like Scooby Doo. My cocker, Alice, just went to run over the bridge as Skye hauled herself back up and fired Alice into the stream. She then looked over the edge to see what caused the splash. :haha: it all happened within a few seconds and the dogs had sorted themselves out before we could begin to compose ourselves.

My recently deceased cat Isaac was a real git when it came to facing the world as he wanted to face it. If he thought that he could get away with staying on the bed, he just bit anybody who tried to coax him off it.

As much as I used to despair at the amount of havoc, injury and vet bills he caused, I also found half of what he did really funny. He ran up the outside of neighbours' houses to get in through their upstairs windows and was then found curled up on their bed when they came home from work, or lying on their sofa like he owned the place.

There is a complete street of dogs that now won't go out into their own gardens now as a result of Isaac, and some of them are really big dogs. He spent 8 years baiting Molly and running out of her way when she finally decided that she'd had enough of him. He was the sort of cat that you could imagine standing at the top of the stairs blowing a raspberry until the dog went for him and then totally disappearing into a really small space so she couldn't find him.

He was the most self-confident little thug, and it was tough not to laugh at his antics a lot of the time :)

Not so much funny but very intelligent... I take my dog to work with me, we had to go down to head office for a meeting and I took him with me, he is very good just lays down or gets a fuss off people until the meeting is finished. we were in the meeting room about an hour

anyway when I got up to leave he was really keen to get out (not like him), we went out in to the main office and he ran up to and /jumped up and pawed on the water cooler. he was obviously thirsty and knew that's where the water was!!

I have a new Chuihuia who is still training I am trying to get him to sit for treats but he is a bit stubborn, the other day I had the treats I told him to sit at the side of my older dog who sits like a soldier for his treat, unfortunately the new dog just was not getting it this went on for a good 5 mins asking the new dog Jerry to sit to my surprise the older dog pushed the new dogs bum down with his paw and made him sit it was really funny.:hihi: